Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I hope cata classic gives alpha worgen. I might actually play it.

1 Like

Well guys seeing as Chespin just lost 3-4 posts looks like they are going to take another 3 day break. Guess we will just have to wait to get a reply. Oh well while we have some Tauren down time…

#GIVEWORGENOPTIONALTAILS!
#GIVEWORGENALORECORRECTSIZE!
#JUSTLOVETHEPUPPERS!

PS. Just for the record. I did not report any of Chespin’s posts.

9 Likes

I really wonder what threshold they’ll have to hit to just be banned…

Everytime they post it’s something hostile to someone even outside this thread.

Can’t imagine living like that.

5 Likes

Well I posted my proof that what Chespin was saying wasnt true so oh well.

2 Likes

Yeah I asked the same thing and they literally attacked me for it. I mean wow… they start telling people to look up lewd art to justify their BS claims and they have the nerve to attack me for asking why. Truly is a wonder how are they able to come back as you’re right every time Chespin pops up they’re nothing but hostile and spewing BS as if it’s facts lol.
I wonder how crazy they’d get when worgen actually get optional tails as just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean a loss, not even a contest to begin with

6 Likes

Good question, more so plenty of their posts here got torn down as is and that’s usually a sign they’re in trouble yeah? Must truly be a rough life they’ve got when they can’t feel happy unless they make others feel bad, although they’re striking out trying to do such as all that comes out of their mouth is nonsense lol.

here’s hoping we get our optional tails and the like, I even double checked the other day and female worgen only got six options, male got seven but both barely a full page where as human form has two pages worth…not sure how that is fair or makes any sense

6 Likes

Some people tend to think due to human customization options Worgen have a lot and I would agree if Worgen human form was like Visage form for Dracthyr and usable in combat say up to a certain dmg threshold but anything beyond that and your Worgen till after combat ends. But with this not being the design and even a criter attacking you forces you into Worgen form I would say that including the lack of 0 Gilnean specific customization options it really gives us nothing unique

7 Likes

No… Not acceptable as a Worgen. because you’re part human and in 97% of human births we do not have tails. if anything you’d get a powder puff tail/nub.

3% of human births have tails?

Also how many humans are born with snouts? or digigrade feet? or large claws coming out of our fingers? or full row of pointy teeth… worgen curse changes you.

1 Like

I think a lot of people either don’t have the word “optional” in their vocabulary or don’t know what it means, which is a real shame…

8 Likes

#GiveWorgenPets

1 Like

kinky!!!

1 Like

it’s about 1 in 5,000, apparently, or .0002%. It’s usually very short.

Funnily enough the low % count logic doesn’t matter in game. Canonically there are waaaay less undeads now, yet there’s so many players that play em. There’s no way to bring any more undeads yet either until they start doing the whole lightforged undead thing they did with Calia back in bfa, yet people are still free to create new undead characters.

You can say the same thing about worgen tails, canonically, they can show it as only a very low population of worgens got it thanks to a blessing from Goldrin or some kind of druid ritual to combine it with pact form which did have a tail originally, yet so many will have done the quest to unlock it that outside of in game lore, it’ll look like a lot of people got it just as there are so many undead players when canonically there isn’t many left.

Also fun fact, worgens aren’t considered humans at all anymore. If you die, you go to the Shadowlands as a worgen. So thanks Shadowlands for that clarification. :smiley:

3 Likes

100% of humans do not have digitigrade legs.

100% of humans can’t become wolflike at all.

What even is this argument?

9 Likes

Right, people fail to understand that just because there’s someone that’s larger (Macro) in the picture it doesn’t make it bad. The content of the picture does. It’s like saying ANY art that isn’t cropped to not show feet/footwear is that too, it makes no sense.

Everyone’s jealous because the space goats got tails and the Worgens didn’t

While we’re at it, give Dwarves optional tails too. They got enough hair for one around there I’m certain of it.

So no argument at all then? lol

1 Like

No tails on Christmas.
No tails on New Year.

Oh come on. You kidding me Blizzard? Are you that mean to Worgen that you won’t even give them tails even on a new year of 2024?