Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Not sure where I saw these but…

Tints!

9 Likes

hmm…the tints… are okay but still would look better with a tail.

3 Likes

Cause everyone but you, wants it so you are so badly out numbered here you might as well pack it in Chespin you already lost.

5 Likes

Apparently if you ignore chespin here they disappear and don’t even show a “show hidden message” thing.

2 Likes

what if y9ou have a goldfish tail

Jeeze, over 1600 likes (so far!)

It’s a wonder how they haven’t given them tails yet.
That being said – It’d be a great opportunity to give them tails, with the ‘Reclamation of Gilneas’ coming soon. :scream:

5 Likes

yeah, often seen as starving a troll. Reporting them for trolling works even better though as then they disappear. Sadly… they keep coming back… like a cat someone threw outside to stop it from clawing the furniture only to forget to close the door afterwards

1 Like

At least a cat would be cute.

1 Like

“Your words are heartening, for you would not fear us if we could not truly do you harm.”

Tough break we’re still here, and we’ll stay here until we see the request done… cause you know… that’s what you do when you wanna see a minor cosmetic option added to a race that it makes thematic sense for. (As an option)

Also now I know I can make you disappear forever without even seeing “See Hidden Message” I’m putting you there. So respond, only if you feel the need, to the air.

3 Likes

“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

4 Likes

Just an aside, my Orc’s in full Orc heritage and the cape clips her own butt, sigh.

An besides tails, Let Worgan have a few helmets that actually look good on Worgan form.

Or alternately, some glowing trinkets or jewels and feathers in multiple colors that they could tie into their mane.

1 Like

Some of the “skull/scalp of ” type things aren’t bad, and I think it was the 7th legion helm that didn’t clip too badly. At least on female worgen, I never tried it with a male plate wearer.

You will, however, note that I’m using an eyepatch from Cata.

2 Likes

Eye patches go with everything :wolf:

1 Like

Completely ignoring you would be simple but not as much fun. Your irrational hate of furrys is funny to me so I’m always ready to get in a laugh when your posts call for it Chespin. People and I do mean a lot of people want to see an optional tail on Worgen just like a lot of people wanted to see high elf color choices. As times change in game we are given more choices on how to customize our characters and this will always be a good thing for the life of the game. I don’t know why you can’t or will not look at it this way but hey just know you’re always going to have me not blocking you so we can have one of our lovely discussions any time you post my friend. Even if everyone else abandoned you I’ll be here to set things right.

2 Likes

To be fair, even if you did, this thread would still have the top 5 most unique likes/comments if you look at the statistics compared to other threads. So that argument isn’t really valid. xD Even the blood elf request threads that had way more of the same posters had less unique likes/comments.

That being said, give worgens more options. Hopefully Gilneas reclaimed does the same thing 9.2.5 did and bring a surprise customization for em like they did with dark ranger customizations for elves.

4 Likes

Compared to a troll with mad cow disease…yeah a cat would be adorable. The cat at the very least would just be happy to get attention as well and not see anything wrong with worgen getting optional tails lol

Are you ok? I don’t think your ok maybe you should like talk to someone about these weird things you’re seeing like I haven’t seen any art of that form anywhere so :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

6 Likes

Most of the posts here are people asking for more options for our worgen, that or some folk like yourself spewing nonsense about why our request is wrong as you claim it to be. How exactly is us requesting for worgen to get optional tails irrelevant to the topic in any way? Do you even know what that word means by chance as it’s clear you don’t.

Fetish art? seriously now Chespin? There hasn’t been any of such art posted here, just because it may be furry art does not mean it’s fetish art. Furries are not a fetish by any means, you’re just throwing out the word hoping to cause trouble but all you’re doing is looking childish. Your attempts at trolling have failed…go back under your bridge and leave us be thanks.

7 Likes

Yeah it is rather sad when heritage armor seems rushed that it clips the model it was made for like that. The worgen one also tends to do that kinda thing in that it just…looks odd on the worgen’s true self but fine on the human one. Just goes to show they build the models for the armor on the wrong model then rush to adapt it to the right one. The worgen heritage armor was no doubt built on the human model then rushed to the worgen one thus why it…just looks so awkward at times. Also…why do female worgen need a top hat?

You…do realize a fetish is meant to cause arousal yes? None of the art here does that, to claim it does when it doesn’t is no less than insanity. Are you okay…do we need to call the men with the white coats? Either you need help or you’re a truly terrible troll…only person derailing the thread is people like yourself that come in here and spew nonsense and expect to be taken seriously. Please…do go away…

1 Like

It can be if one’s fetish is furry.
Which certainly says something about someone.