Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Worgen tails coming to Cata Classic!

1 Like

I’ll believe it when I see it… just saying it’ll be there without proof is not enough at this point. Hoping we get the good alpha models and not the models we had for 10 years again

2 Likes

Well, glad you said that. You are welcome to support my thread . :smiley:
Alpha worgen model - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

Will Metzen give tails?

as history shows, if we don’t whine about anything, blizz won’t make any effort to do fun and cool stuff.

If by support you mean up-vote their post on the Community Council forum…done. My understanding is, only council members can post there.

Three would be a bare minimum. Long, medium, short, curled, fluffy, scruffy, or thin…the greater the variety, the better! Of course, I know that’s not what you meant…

How much authority Blizz is giving him to effect change remains to be seen…and we don’t even know if he’d agree with our reasoning.

2 Likes

Metzen would make his Thrall voice and yell that sounds like a good way to get caught in battle!

1 Like

Hmm. Well, then…he’d best warn the Tauren, Vulpera, and a number of Horde Pandaren of this tactical danger!

1 Like

He has no pity for any of them… lol

Give worgens tails, let the puppers express themselves!!!

6 Likes

New expo, new tails for new Worgen.

Give Worgen Tails.

2 Likes

Please no tails for my worgen. If you make it, make it optional

That’s exactly what we’re asking. If you want a tail, go to a barber shop. If not, your worgen will look the same!

In my opinion I’d say do like a mini questline to explain how worgens got tails, and you don’t get the option till you do it. Explain it as a blessing from Goldrinn.

5 Likes

I re-encountered Wolfie407’s video essays recently… and agree 100% Worgen should have optional tails, as well as ‘cata alpha’ female model and upright male options. More costumization = more variance = more happy players

3 Likes

source: worgen still look awkward by Knarme on DeviantArt

I would love these customization options for female worgen. It’s the neck especially.

Can we have something like this, Blizzard?

Oh, and give worgen tails.

10 Likes

A nice little tidbit for worgen players, while trying to get the transmog, “Claw of Lo’Gosh”, I saw that there was extra text for worgens and no need to have the mark to get the chest. :dracthyr_love_animated:

On the other hand, we’re still waiting for the worgen tails.

3 Likes

Give worgen tails!

1 Like

Credit where it’s due, I LOVE little flavor things like this! More of this please, Blizz

So I missed it on my main since I clicked on the little mark of goldrinn to talk to the statue, so I got on my warrior, and yeah, worgens get a completely unique line of text if you don’t click the mark beforehand and just go straight to the statue.

For the longest time a lot of us in this thread have talked about how worgens aren’t actually blessed by goldrinn, and this just sets it in stone. It’s been said many times and I’ll say it again, if you were to give worgens a actual blessing from Goldrinn, it may be possible we can get a worgen tail then!

12 Likes

hmm… seems I need to get my butt in gear and level my worgen monk to cap. Not a tail but special dialogue is at least something. here’s hoping we’ll see optional tails in like idk 10.2.5 or something maybe with druid flight form getting the new dynamic flight alongside dracthyr finally getting to use their wings to travel.

3 Likes