Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

how many tails do you want

As many as theyā€™ll give us, silly Felly.

Iā€™ll be happy just getting the one with many options for how to style itā€¦ Iā€™m not trying to fly with the dang thing after all so i donā€™t need more than one tail lol. Quietly thinking itā€™d be adorable seeing my worgen monk wagging her tail as she beats the tar out of folk but hey maybe thatā€™s just me thinking it idk.

1 Like

give worgen tails please

Shavedā€¦Pandaren.

:open_mouth:
Youā€™re my wife now.

1 Like

Take all this with a grain of salt. But this could be Worgen/Gilneas related.

I think there where some witch hunter hats datamined a while back.

Wonder if they plan to do something like the The Witchwood Hearthstone set.

Itā€™s basically Worgen reclaiming Gilneas and purging all the Witches, Ghost, and Monsters.

finally tracked down the source for this

Blizz is seriously wanting to do optional horns for tauren but not optional tails for worgen? Unless them trying this with tauren is a hint theyā€™re considering optional ideas and thus optional tails for worgen may be on the radar and going to be a thing sometime hopefully soon?

7 Likes

Just curious but if Orc druids whenever they happen get a wolf form for their cat form before worgen doā€¦ is that a time to idk riot or does it make sense that orcs get it but we worgen donā€™t? Still hoping for at most an optional tail but I recall people wanting a wolf form to replace cat form and seems some folk are thinking orcs getting that first

8 Likes

Honestly if they introduce it, i wouldnt mind it being a thing for every race.

If its gonna be a select set of races, give it to worgen and night elves, as night elves were the ones that did it first originaly as its a forbidden form for them, and worgens themselves originate from it as those that couldnā€™t control their wolf form turned in to worgens.

Also that right there is my biggest reason on how worgens can have tails. They originate from the wolf form, and what did the wolf form have? A tail! Where did the tail go? Dont know, but im sure they can make it appear again. Maybe with a little help from Goldrinn.

Actually now that i think about itā€¦ the scythe of elune was supposed to help control pact from, but it failed since it was just the tooth of Goldrinn they were trying to useā€¦ now imagine if they got a full on blessing from Goldrinn himself? Then theyā€™d get full control of the wolf form AND possibly get that tail as a blessing like highmountain taurens got their antlers from their blessing from cenarius.

I just wrote a lore reason to add in wolf form for you Blizzard, make it happen please. Iā€™ll take my payment in the form of a tail option. ;D

6 Likes

This right here is exactly how they should do it. What a fantastic questline that would be!

2 Likes

Ah-ah-ahā€¦no taking credit for that idea. Itā€™s been suggested above, and more than once. Though by ā€˜aboveā€™, I mean probably a few THOUSAND posts agoā€¦so you do get some credit for reintroducing itā€¦ :+1:

The idea was brought up when an ā€˜anti-tailā€™ poster tried to suggest that tail options just ā€˜didnā€™t fit the loreā€™ā€¦which on its own is a ridiculous argument, since Blizzard retcons said lore just about every expansion or patchā€¦but we countered that a simple questline involving Goldrinn could explain the addition.

Wish I could make my druid a Night Elf-Worgen. I want the best of both races.

4 Likes

ā€¦:flushed:
.:point_right: :point_left:

But really. I am very disappointed that Goldrinn doesnā€™t interact with worgen :frowning: Such a huge missed opportunity.

Also gimme tails!
And worgen palliesā€¦
And night elf worgen!

14 Likes

Wow, I really thought this meant

ā€œGive Worgen Tails as Lootā€ and I was perplexedā€¦

Im afraid that it might end up more like

Thatā€™d be a neat opportunity for the Emerald Dream patch.
Or perhaps later if they extend the Emerald Dream content even further, like in a future expansion or such ā€¦

Good thing for them to do would to bring Night-Elf Worgen into the fold as a playable race and throw in the tail as a bonus to both Worgen races. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

WORGEN TAILS!! WORGEN TAILS!! WORGEN TAILS!! DRUID OF THE PACK!! One can hope that someday itā€™ll be made a reality. Special quest about the origins of the curse etc etc

6 Likes

I REALLY hope Blizzard reads this thread and puts Worgen Tail loot in the game when a player kills a Worgen!!! :joy:

1 Like

This in particular is bugging me.

And the fact we donā€™t know if Worgen get to live in the new tree or if they got Gilneas back or anything reallyā€¦

Tempted to make a post in the PTR forums.

5 Likes