Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Give Worgen tails, more snout and ear options, fur colors, scars, a straight back(body overhaul in general), Gilneas and just in general some positive attention. @devs

7 Likes

Gib Worgen Tails!

1 Like

Another great piece Paladina, although for some reason it makes me wish worgen could get a fur color palette involving blue like how tauren gals got that white DK skin with the blue mane.

I…do hope I’m not included on your hunt for vulpera pelts…I’m a fellow supporter of worgen getting tails after all but you’re free to skin Sly. I’ll even sharpen your skinning knife if you require so long as I be spared

Hmm… guess it’s BBQ season after all…I hear one can make some interesting things with male tauren hooves.

5 Likes

“When my people come to harvest tails, your name will be on the protected rolls, and no harm will come to you.”

4 Likes

I went to the store to get sugar this morning, came back having spent a small fortune and I didn’t get the sugar I actually went for. If my Worgen had a tail I would not have forgotten the sugar. So please Blizz, for the love of sweet morning coffee, give us tails!

Anyway…I love this piece, I mean look at that tail!

Artist

Dev’s are watching.

9 Likes

Gib wuggos tails!

2 Likes

Get paper, make list, bring pen.
Reference list, put item in cart, cross off with pen.
This work good for me. Not forget thing in long time.

1 Like

Except paper sometime.
:grin:

1 Like

You should be a life coach, I will indeed start making lists, although I’ll likely forget to take it! :rofl:

#GiveWorgenTails!

1 Like

YouTube video of the artist painting this piece.

8 Likes

Sorry, I’m drawing and I keep finding stuff, so I’m posting it else it get’s buried in the collection of “Worgens with tails” I have, once it goes into that abyss it’s gone lol.

Artist link is 404’d

8 Likes

Sci-fi snuck into the werewolf fantasy XD

I see the ‘Gandalf Wristwatch’ there. Good pic though.

3 Likes

Yeah I know, my bad… I liked it too much though.

Great tail, not gonna lie!

2 Likes

I hope in the upcoming patch worgen can at least get more fur colors. I’d like some more options :pleading_face:
#giveworgentails

4 Likes

9 Likes

This is a lot like how I wish my rogue could look :cry:
Black fur, tail, better posture, claw armor is also really cool!

3 Likes

You’re right…that’s a truly amazing tail. Hopefully my worgen will have one like it, fingers crossed

I really love this pic here…all of the ones you post Paladina are wonderful but this one my god is truly amazing. An idea for a blue tint to fur worgen could have, and a good way to cater to people wanting to use their claws to fight as hey special combat equipment to protect the worgen’s claws and still allow them to tear into foes would be amazing. Can even be like a racial exclusive cosmetic. Truly a wondrous picture.

Happy to hear it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I too appreciate Warwick. XD

3 Likes

is that pic Warwick? I thought Warwick had like chemical containers attached to him and a sort of metal gauntlet on one hand at least. Unless his model’s been updated at some point? Speaking of…I hope we see Warwick appear in Arcane Season two…excited for that if it’ll happen

Gonna put my support on this topic one more time, lol. Seems weird that foxes can have tails, but it somehow won’t work for werewolves.

2 Likes