Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Honestly at this point I’m just hoping we actually get a actual bluepost response instead of some dumb joke. Been slowly drifting off from the game myself and honestly this may actually drive it home for me to jump off with how tone deaf it all is. For a company that says they want to make things better, they sure as hell know how to make things worse for themselves.

Been playing since day 1, will probably try out Dragonflight, but if not, hey, if anyone wants the name Cow, I’ll let you all know. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I’m salty about it… But it did make me snort with sad amusement.

2 Likes

Yea I suppose but honestly it’s kinda like mocking the players.

6 Likes

Blizzard has a long history of mocking player requests and concerns, sadly.

4 Likes

It must be a witch! Can we burn it?

Also if I say what I want to say to Blizzard right now Ill be getting one of those perma bans.

2 Likes

I mean… Blizzard at least has acknowledged that we want tails. Joke seems a little mean spirited.

11 Likes

It depends. if it ends up not being foreshadowing im kind of just like what was the conversation. “Hey boss we need one more joke for dracthyr” “hmmmm remembers the worgen plight i got it lets mock worgen!” “Great idea boss!”

3 Likes

Not sure how to feel about this. Joke, if you want to call it that. They removed /spit from the game, but adding this giant /SPIT to the game. What the hell blizz? Poor taste.

6 Likes

I mean this is the company that invited corpsegrinder to insult half their flagship game’s players on stage with a homophobic slur.
Unless it was another word he used, it’s been a minute.

4 Likes

I thought the joke was funny because it was the final nail in the coffin of Blizzard saying stop asking for tails. Worgen never had tails and never will have tails. If you want werewolves with tails go play an Elder Scrolls game.

With that said, I still agree that worgen lack serious customization options and need more (not including a tail). For example why don’t we just have a solid black, grey, or brown fur option the way we have a white one? Give me those!

3 Likes

Is Blizzard literally insulting us?

This is even worse then “Why have a High Elf when you can have a Void Elf?”

2 Likes

The joke is pathetic and so are you Dardillien. Crapping on the Worgen players who are simply asking for more options is never something anyone should do. If you don’t want a tail that’s fine you don’t have to have one but others do and we should be given the option.

Worgen had tails in the concept art and got screwed by Blizzard cause Blizzard spent so much damn time on Goblins we almost didn’t get a female model at all. But please do us all a favor and leave the post if you don’t want options for the race with the least amount of options. If you can’t understand that we want an optional tail then you are not adding anything of value to this conversation.

7 Likes

It was funny, really funny actually, I think people are overreacting super bad and I say that as someone that has supported Worgen getting tail customizations when it’s been mentioned whether it was when I supported the OP in this thread posting the this thread or others posting in other customization threads.

This I agree with 100%, I love using the white one on my Worgen Warlock but a totally black one would make me switch like almost immediately after it went live. :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

5 Likes

Worgens never had tails doesn’t even hold true anymore when we straight up currently have worgens with tails right now.

Not something I’ve talked about openly before but I have talked to a dev at Blizzard about the tailed worgen situation. They did mention they were aware of it, and funnily enough, a week or so later we got art changes to some of the cards but worgens. If that’s not something then no idea what is.

At this point just give us a blue post and have the whole tail request over with instead of just pushing our buttons.

8 Likes

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

A lot of people thought the jokes/flirts they removed were funny too.

But they removed them out of respect for those who didn’t find them funny.

Meanwhile, they purposely added an insulting jab to people who want worgen tails as a joke.

One of the most disrespectful things to come out of Blizzard towards WoW players recently.

I don’t even want worgen tails. I just find it highly disrespectful and something they should know better than to do.

28 Likes

Which I think is dumb. They’re jokes, they’re not going to bite you or complain to your manager and get you fired, and you have all the tools at your disposal to avoid them in-game through ignore and chat filters.

Void elves go from being all purple but Alleria to dead elves and blonde and white haired fair skin elves identical to blood elves but worgens getting a tail option is too far and should be mocked :rofl: make it make sense.

9 Likes

In some cases I’d say I think whether it’s disrespectful depends on what you like in the game. This just feels like playful ribbing at a request that at least currently isn’t being considered.

I’m sure there’s a bunch of stuff you like in the game that other people find super disrespectful but others actively desire. It happens.

2 Likes

The joke is bad taste I agree. I hope that it was done without ill intent but it feels really disrespectful.
They know many players want worgen tails. Making a mocking joke with the new race (that seems to share the worgen rig to a degree) is really insulting.
I don’t think blizz realizes how many worgen fans are desperate for some customization and any sort of communication. And tails are by far the most commonly asked for.
This feels like they are acknowledging it and saying screw you. I hope I am wrong and worgen get tails and various other customization soon in stead of being forgotten and joked about.

7 Likes