Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Ah, like the poke quote Umbric had making fun of the folks who wanted Alliance High Elves? We know how that turned out, so just keep going honestly. Eventually (Even though if Worgen were ‘elves’ they would’ve already gotten the change) I think we’ll see tails for customization options.

Pretty telling of Devs mocking of players wants though if they don’t add it, would like to know what dev was responsible for that joke.

5 Likes

The thing they technically don’t have cuz they’re called void elves

1 Like

they can look exactly like high elves in all but name lmao

1 Like

Correct, thus not high elves

uh huh, right right.

I mean if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck and walks like a duck…

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping its a joke that means we will get something. like high elves. hopium I know but still hoping.

4 Likes

Nah. When Blizzard does lines like this, in the way the line was delivered by the voice actress (nothing against her, but the tone was so insulting that I actually am mad) it’s nothing but an insult directed at the people that at the end of the day just want more customization for a race already wallowing in the dirt of a barren customization wasteland.

6 Likes

I mean let’s be honest, Blizzard has a tendency of removing jokes as of late. I mean hell for all we know this is just a dumb prank to swerve us off from thinking we won’t ever get it just to later see we do get it and remove the joke. Can’t really deny we won’t ever get it when Hearthstone itself has tailed worgens right now which I just checked and still has em. A official blizzard game that at the same time also had official promotional art that had to go through multiple approvals before they let it out even with the tailed worgen that is was plastered everywhere in ads for the game.

Either we get a blue post now or we just sit here continue guessing.

Imgur

8 Likes

Said so many people for over 100 years now. We have newspapers from 1890 with people saying this exact idiotic take.

Gotta say though, that is a chuckle worthy joke.

Still calling for worgan to have tails too.

4 Likes

All i know is this either means we are definetley never getting them or getting them real soon. I would hope soon but blizzard has such a bad track record i just cant have faith in them anymore which is sad.

7 Likes

How do Worgen NOT have tails?! They are wolves!

PLEASE Blizzard, redress this error, give Worgen their tails!

11 Likes

I cant believe over 10 thousand comments, thousands of likes, and 2 years worth of begging and blizzard has the audacity to make that voice line. So they’ve been listening they just dont care and are laughing at us too.

16 Likes

Just heard the joke whilst testing in beta and yeah this is my thoughts like Blizzard really need to get a better PR department like Worgen tails have been requested since literally ages and Blizzard has never really given a proper decent response up until now where they use the new race to basically insult all the Worgen players who want tails.

It’s uncalled for, completely tone deaf and extremely unnecessary like their just asking for backlash from the playerbase, backlash they can’t afford right now whatsoever.

14 Likes

Comedy isn’t dying because people get insulted/offended, if that were the case then the cure would be to sanitize it all. It’s dying - assuming it actually is - because people act on their uptaken offense.
People can rattle sabres all day if they want, but for good or ill things change when they’re drawn.

Couldn’t have described the exact issue(s) any better than you just did, spot on.

3 Likes

Sad thing is, im sure most of the playerbase will laugh with them since so many players just dislike worgen. Blizzard lnows what their doing and with their inconsistencies we don’t know if this is foreshadowing or actually just a “haha F U” statement to all the worgen players who have been fighting for customization.

6 Likes

Is OP permabanned? That stinks. Give Worgen tails.

3 Likes

For all we know this could be a ploy to make the playerbase like them more by bullying one of the least liked / mocked race in the game.

4 Likes

Omg that dragon joke thing is so bad. It’s really disrespectful
I’m so sorry to the worgen players.

9 Likes