Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Do we have tails and upright posture and solid black fur and teeth options and wolfish ears and a proper lore height yet?

1 Like

That would also be awesome. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Can I please please have a tail a tail would be awesome at this point. Even if I don’t get a tail just give me a stub so I know where my tail went.

At this point I don’t care if there is lore or not I just want a tail.

2 Likes

It would be nice to have the option of choosing to have more lupine attributes for better customization of worgen, with more types of fur pattern, colors like true black, jewelry, hairstyles, upright posture and a tail, since we will not have sliders in warcraft.

I hope that we will see more things for worgen in the future and that some of the suggestions commented on in this thread, will be considered for a better customization available in the worgen options.

Give Worgen Tails.
:wolf:

:pray:t3:

4 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

3 Likes

As an optional feature in character customization, tails are fine. But this Worgen is my main, and I don’t want a tail sticking out of the back of his robes all of the time.

1 Like

Totally acceptable and preferable, that any customization is optional.
The player must choose which characteristics to keep, discard or add to his character.

And that is the purpose of this thread. Suggest and promote customization ideas for worgen that are able to contemplate everyone.
Anyone who wants to keep their worgen as it is today has the right to keep it as they prefer.
Anyone who wants to change it, for something more animalistic, would also be rewarded with the option of adding changes for that purpose.

I don’t remember if I’ve commented on this before. If not, give worgen tails.

3 Likes

Upright posture and tails

this would make worgen the perfect male race.

Females need alpha hairstyles and tails

This would make them the perfect female race.

4 Likes

Thanks for the words of support.

I agree.

Yes, please. I still find it disappointing that we haven’t seen any improvement with regard to hairstyles for worgen.

We will have to wait a little longer for improvements on this topic.

1 Like

I curse the dumb people that complained during alpha. Worgen would be so much better if those were never listened to.

2 Likes

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

1 Like

I have no intention of using a tail.

It was always requested as an option. Not a requirement for all Worgen.

1 Like

Speaking of hearthstone, the new card “Acrobatics” from the darkmoon faire set that released this week shows a female saberon.

I have a hunch they’re in our next wave of allied races…

1 Like

Nice.

I always wished they weren’t forgotten.
Saberon is a race that would be as interesting as worgen.

Ps. Give Worgen Tails

h ttps://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ad944b60-96dc-4ae5-9486-f981d5842975/d1p0kr2-931c991a-906c-44de-9ffa-0f654bc310f6.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYWQ5NDRiNjAtOTZkYy00YWU1LTk0ODYtZjk4MWQ1ODQyOTc1XC9kMXAwa3IyLTkzMWM5OTFhLTkwNmMtNDRkZS05ZmZhLTBmNjU0YmMzMTBmNi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.DihzFr4Up9puw_6P_Ch5PEFRCmG8WZcp59Lg0Z4PUHs

1 Like

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ad944b60-96dc-4ae5-9486-f981d5842975/d1p0kr2-931c991a-906c-44de-9ffa-0f654bc310f6.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYWQ5NDRiNjAtOTZkYy00YWU1LTk0ODYtZjk4MWQ1ODQyOTc1XC9kMXAwa3IyLTkzMWM5OTFhLTkwNmMtNDRkZS05ZmZhLTBmNjU0YmMzMTBmNi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.DihzFr4Up9puw_6P_Ch5PEFRCmG8WZcp59Lg0Z4PUHs

6 Likes

Thanks. :heartpulse:

Who is this character there? :star::eyes:

Here is a friendly reminder to give worgens tails :wolf:

1 Like

The character has no name. It’s just a gif made by an artist, showing a werewolf transforming. Metal Slugger style.