Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

And who exactly is it going to kill to have an optional tail? Last I checked more options are always better. And before you come in and scream MUHHHHHH LORE… The lore is dead… Long live the Lore! But really Worgen in lore are 8 feet tall not the 6 feet 10 inches they are depicted as ingame so why arent you saying Make Worgen Taller if your a Lore nut.

4 Likes

Free the tails!

4 Likes

Are we here for the giving of worgen tails? I support that.

4 Likes

why wont Blizzard say anything about tails ? hundreds of posts over years and nothing.

2 Likes

Give Worgan tails and an wagging animation when they /wag.

7 Likes

tails, we need tails now !

8 Likes

I vote to delay Shadowlands until 2021 so the dev team can focus on what’s most important, giving Worgen tails.

Tails>Gameplay

4 Likes

Yeah we do share skeletons with other models but here’s the thing, those extra skeletons aren’t added in till after the fact when the test models are said and done for the npc skeletons. Blizzard doesn’t just leave the tail skeleton or any other extra moving parts just sitting there. You don’t see any other case with another player race model having a tail skeleton that’s just sitting there unused even when there are plenty of mobs with tails that share that same skeleton as them. Even pandaren removes their tail skeleton when they take off the tail option.
While unfinished, there are also a couple of animations that do actually effect said tail skeleton, so who knows. Could actually be something being worked on in the background. I’ll put on my tinfoil hat and say there’s more to the whole tail skeleton thing going on.

6 Likes

Tail support!

4 Likes

Give worgen tails

3 Likes

Really wish I had this option

3 Likes

Worgen’s not having tails was less of a lore decision and more of an aesthetic one. It’s the same reason why they only have four fingers. When Blizzard decided to make them playable, they carried those aesthetics over as well expanding their flavor by giving them additional fur color and patterns, etc.

And races are often shrunk down for gameplay purposes anyways. Tauren are also much larger in lore.

When playable worgens were released with Catacylsn, MoP was already being worked on (where sauroks were introduced). It’s likely they were already thinking ahead on other uses for the worgen skeleton when Cata was released.

We have entire areas in various zones that often go unused. Also, iirc, Mogu’s (who don’t have tails) share the same skeleton as male draenei’s (who do). So the idea idea that some races have “unused body” parts wouldn’t be new or surprising.

Or your making a mountain out of a molehill.

2 Likes

Playable Sethrak suport! :snake:

3 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

6 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

#PlayableSethrakplease

6 Likes

I heard you guys like tails
https://imgur.com/a/b4Bgqeh

https://imgur.com/a/b4Bgqeh

3 Likes

There is no reason for them to be shrunk down we know from Tauren and Zandi trolls who are 8 feet tall the size works in WoW. And yes I know Tauren arent the lore correct 10 feet size but that is due to them not fitting indoors in most places at that size.

And once again optional looks never hurt anyone. Only red pandarian had tails but now all colors can. Draenei only had 1 size of tail now they have 3. Its in the name of optional things that make a character stand out from others. So a simple check box of tail or no tail would give people another way to customize a Worgen model.

2 Likes

Fur color or tail size options are not the same thing as adding an entirely new body part that worgens never had to begin with.

1 Like

Still a little salty that draenei got fancy tail size options but not pandaren. Vulpera tails are decent size to body, but pandas didn’t get much of anything, other than a couple hairstyles, still nothing long without a ponytail, and the ability to change eye color independent from face option. Woo-hoo I guess.

1 Like