Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Tails have nothing to do with how strong or wild a werewolf is. There’s no werewolf lore saying that. It’s an aesthetic appendage. It’s just up to the creator of the werewolf whether they want to slap a tail on them or not.

It’s a non-issue. Just give them the option since Blizzard has the tech and time to do proper tails now.

give worgens tails

i like to think of my hunter here as a barely contained ball of feral fury thats only playing nice with society so having the option of a tail is perfect for me id pick up shop and set up camp in the wilds of Darkshire and only come back to SW or the major expac hub when i have to for quests kind of like he did before the fall of Gilneas also i want my bladed chain tail whip :nerd_face:

1 Like

worgen don’t deserve tails, they are heretics and will soon be faced with the wrath of the imperium of man

for the emperor

don’t worry ushi I still :heart: you

to that sir i roar, ahem, Blood for the Blood god" AND “Skulls for the Skull throne” :grimacing:

but seriously Imperial Guard for life

I mean, that already happened remember? (I kid) :smile:

imgur.com/JijNojD

“The last thing an Orc wants is for their back to get stronger.
Their back is something they fight with, to maintain control. Its a sturggle that they are forced to live with and live in fear of it straightening them again… causing them to look horrible, horrible as a civilized human now.”

Tables turn. Worgen tails don’t really mean the curse gets stronger. It’s a visual retconn that we need because of those who enjoy playing as Worgen want. It doesn’t hurt your gameplay and tails aren’t something important to the lore.

CAWLM DOWNNNN everyone! Karen Hands :raised_hands:

It’s ok everyone. Worgen having tails won’t kill the lore, make Sylvanas good, or make the Horde not be made up by primarily 95% of living beings that live in huts. Reality will remain the same except it won’t. Worgen will have tails and THAT… Is… Ok… Ok?

CAWLM DOWNNNN everyone! Karen Hands :raised_hands:

3 Likes

It’s a curse they are learning to control as I stated it can get stronger. One form of getting stronger is having full control over it. Many ways can a curse get stronger to the point that you can see it no longer as a curse but a blessing. Adapt overcome that is what gillnaens do. As I said they can go to goldrinn seek advice learn to embrace the curse. They have a better understanding of it now then the first worgen. They will never not be worgen so they must learn to fully control it.

Its just a shame Blizzards lore team treated our Heritage Armor quest like the Worgen curse isnt a part of what makes a Worgen stronger… The strength to overcome the rage and use the power given as a gift instead we are told we are strong because we are Gilnean… Such a missed chance. Also we are told we can still pass the curse on… Sooo… Ya there is that. But the optional tail would not hurt anyone. I still want to see a Lore friendly 8 foot model but one thing at a time.

2 Likes

I’m sure with enough voices worgen can have the option as well.

I always feel like genn would benefit from a tail as a white wolfman it just seems hes missing something.

1 Like

Just a reminder: give worgen tails.

5 Likes

Tails, we shall receive.

5 Likes

Whoa, look at this one easy step to bring a ton of interest over to Worgen!

Give Worgen Tails.

4 Likes

Genn with a tail is everything I needed to make my morning brighter.

2 Likes

take your filthy tails

AND SKEDADDLE

#notails

Im back to remind blizzard to give worgen tails

4 Likes

Post on your Horde main please.

2 Likes

I heard we’re campaigning for tails. Where do I sign up?

5 Likes

i would look much better skedaddling with a tail

3 Likes

here he is, in all his glory

maybe so, but you wouldnt look better skedoodlin with a tail and that’s for darn certain

1 Like