Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Not what happened but okay.
All I said I was linking people to the thread to laugh :wink:
And I seem to remember a few people on this thread ACTUALLY saying ā€œlets mass report this guyā€ to like 3 different people.

Sure, I warn you itā€™s a bit inappropriate cause I also play on MG and itā€™s a bit of a joke and I actually do have to apologize to you when I do do it :frowning: Iā€™ll tell you more when I add you though. Pls donā€™t judge the name. Itā€™s completely misleading for memes :V

1 Like

Worgen should have tails. Most Werewolves have tails. Only the weirder ones donā€™t. WoW isnā€™t so bad, but theyā€™d be better with tails much like the new-model wolves.

4 Likes

Just like how youā€™ve posted all your resources/links on your first post on this thread when it was actually your third, right?

I just canā€™t take you seriously at all. The attitude your text resonatesā€¦ just, yup. You can be against tails all you want but all I am going to point out is how many people have given a like on the original post of this thread.

Plus, itā€™s hypocritical to be accepting of one change that was never in WoW (the elf skin tones) and then rejecting another request for the same reasons. All Iā€™m gonna say.

2 Likes

Never said I was.

Iā€™d like at least the option for tails for Worgen. I always thought it was cool idea to give them tails. Even if its not ā€œLoreā€ friendly that thing thatā€™s made up and changed at a whim. I donā€™t care really for the ears on top of the head. Though Iā€™m always up for options so why not. The snout changes could be a good option. As you pointed out with the vulpera. Heck even the Goblins can select their nose now or well when the pre-patch comes. Also the solid black fur would be great and more hairstyles/Mane-styles.

3 Likes

This has been requested since cata. How is this not a thing yet?

Upright orcs have been requested since Thrallā€™s new model appeared and that request was granted.

It feels like forever that the forsaken were requested to hide the bones and now we are about to get that option.

Time for a tail option for worgen. Well passed time.

4 Likes

Moar tails.

3 Likes

Alright lets go for ban 5. Iā€™m back cause the mass report group just canā€™t find a way to get rid of me for goodā€¦ Pity. Oh well anyway lets see the curse is magic in nature so whoā€™s to say some can and some canā€™t have tails? What a concept! Options are great. Alright ill be back later with some more to post unless the mass report group gets offended again. To them.I say good luck. You just keep trying to get rid of me and you just keep failing!

3 Likes

Who is mass reporting?

Why would anyone botherā€¦

Weā€™re just asking for more customization options. Lol

Donā€™t think itā€™s really lore based as to why they donā€™t, but more of a design choice. Blizz has made strides to remove any sort of appearance to the appendage that isnā€™t in hearthstone

They are trying to silence our voices.
Someone is afraid.
In the BR forum, there is a group that uses automated systems for the same purpose. To silence people they disagree with or dislike.
They are called the pan of evil.

Grayphus! Been waiting for you to come back online! Add my btag! Wolfie#1352

Hello! I know I havenā€™t been around the tail crusade as much, but I still feel like I should post everynow and then. Hereā€™s another worgen with a tail, donā€™t know if it has been posted before.

7 Likes

You are like the wind, always blowing favorably in other places.

If it has been done before, I see no harm in seeing it again and again. just to remember that many of Blizzardā€™s artists, mistakenly or not, have the image of worgen as having tails.

And we can see that worgen looks much more complete with a tail.

2 Likes

Another reminder (a video this time) of what weā€™re possibly missing, folks!

#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

Grayphus#1503

1 Like

That tail floof. Hawt. lol

Give Worgen Tails.

Since weā€™re posting reminders, hereā€™s a few note worthy things that have been discovered over the past few months.

Worgens have a tail skeleton that is just sitting there, just waiting to be animated.

Speaking about getting it animated, there is actually a couple animations discovered that have that skeleton in action.

And will you look at that, it lines up perfectly with the spot where not that long ago in the beta, worgens suddenly had a hole where a tail would go.

Honestly Iā€™m on the boat that we will 100% get tails before the end of Shadowlands. There are still a lot of customization options that need done, worgens being the ones that have the least changes. No, human forms donā€™t count. We need options for the actual worgen model itself.

Hereā€™s a quote from the character customization preview Blizzard posted a couple weeks back:

give your worgen glowing eyes or vertical-slit pupils to reflect the beast within.

Just vertical-slit pupils donā€™t reflect the beast within at all. You know what would perfectly let worgens show off the beast within? A tail!
#GiveWorgenTails

7 Likes