Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Give Worgen tails.

4 Likes

Yea people are dumb about it. I still remember seeing a video of a dude celebrating the death of a pet fox because his owner is a “furry”

Just a heads up guys they fixed the darn face 15/16 having a fake eye glow even when the eyes don’t have a glow… maybe they did read some of the feedback. Now all we need is an optional tail and 8 foot lore correct size. Then we can focus on males upright and other stuff that would possibly draw more players into the Worgen player base.

4 Likes

I’m not a sick person ;w;

:wolf: :fox_face:

GIVE TAIL

3 Likes

Plated up worgen warrior with a tail/cloak combo! Can’t really see new ears with this transmog but still!

#GiveWorgenTails

8 Likes

Correct. If the person is a bad person, they’re a bad person. Has nothing to do with a hobby or fandom as a whole.

#GiveWorgenTails
#GiveWorgenMoreEarOptions
#PlayableSethrakPlease

3 Likes

Hey guys, I am Shearx, the guy who made the custom model that Wolfie has been sharing here. If anyone has any questions about it, I’d be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks for sharing the model with these fine folks lol. Its good to get some attention to it out there beyond the small community that uses it currently.

I… wouldn’t really say its “professional” lol. If you saw the kind of crap I had to do to get the model working, you’d probably burn me at the stake.

In the custom model that Wolfie has been showing off, I have already made adjustments to the cloaks to accommodate the tails. Its not perfect, but they don’t clip with it any more, which is a plus compared to previous versions.

I’m happy you appreciate the changes I made :3. I’ve spent far more time working on the model edit than would be considered healthy lol.

13 Likes

Thank you for the time and effort for these edits.

Things like this give hope and show visually how good and not bad what we’re looking for is.

We need this.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Model edits are very much against the Terms of Service and it’s likely a pretty dumb idea to be sharing them/bragging about who made them. :thinking:

Only through third party mods in game… What is done on private servers or for demonstration is fine.

But private servers are also highly against the Terms of Service! Oh dear. This isn’t going well.

I seriously doubt servers used purely for private purposes are not worth the effort to shut down-- as are using mods for the same reason, especially mods which clearly aren’t designed to exploit game functionality.

1 Like

Can you show that is the case… Cause when I look it up, it’s not.

2 Likes

Indeed content makers use private servers all the time to demo new stuff. It really isn’t an issue so long as it isn’t made for public consumption.

2 Likes

It’s for demonstration purposes only. Perhaps you’re ignorant to how much 3D art of WoW is on the internet and artists who take commissions of said art to make custom models/art of their own. This is no different.

Blizzard likes having visual representations of what players want as well. Gives them a good reference on how to implement them. Though thanks for the bump :smiley:

2 Likes

Honestly? i only care about the final result and it’s pretty good even for an amateur.

It’s obvious that’s hard to do a clean work like a professional but what i see in your work is that you nailed on what the worgen community want: A more wolfish look.

3 Likes

If only they were in game my gosshhh thats sooo gooooddd

3 Likes

Worgen tails. It’s an idea that just makes sense.

… Also, I now want slime worgen due to slimesaber talk on the forums. Ooze-wolves!

Give Worgen Tails.

3 Likes

I am a doughy human female prot warrior in a bikini that would make most beach babes blush…Let’s choose which hills we die on cautiously.

Daily tail posting. Come on Blizzard. The skeleton is there, now just plop on a tail to it and give us a optional tail. :smiley:
#GiveWorgenTails

9 Likes