Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

Autism speaks.

1 Like

No need to insult someone. Part of the point of this discussion is to hear peoples opinions even if they don’t agree. We can have a full discussion and find out why they don’t like the idea and maybe even try and change their minds but if you insult them you will stop them from even wanting to listen.

Tails worgen give!

1 Like

Oh I was supposed to boop back if someone suddenly whispered me “boop” out of nowhere? It happened to me once and I have no idea how should I respond so I quickly type /afk to pretend that I’m afk.

Yeah I’m awkward in the body.

Funny how playing a specific race in WoW just instantly makes you a degenerate, meanwhile you get no say in the matter :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Don’t know if Worgen will get the tails they are asking for but till then. Have pizza and Beer while you wait for tails.

:pizza: :pizza: :beers: :beer:

2 Likes

Give worgen tails. Racoon tails /evil laugh

1 Like

waaay ahead of you on the beer :beers: :beers: :beers:

2 Likes

Thing is, while the 8.2 model update was long and sorely needed since WoD didn’t update them, they didn’t actually add many new options. I think worgen males got a couple of new faces, with non-glowy eyes, some scars, and females had some glowing eye options.
I love the model update, but the prospect of that work counting toward their customization updates feels bad because they didn’t actually get that much new stuff.

So i hope we indeed see stuff like tails added before long.

No
even better stumpy tails :smiling_imp:

New beta build tomorrow.

Give worgen tails

6 Likes

Hope we see tails tomorrow.

3 Likes

#Dontpullthetail

2 Likes

And lore correct 8 feet size.

1 Like

Quick off topic:
Should I keep this sword and book look for my xmog or go back to Felo’malorn

Give worgen tails, please

3 Likes

Has anyone ever seen this image?

https://i.redd.it/uzy7a5trv9h51.png

4 Likes

They need to be fluffier, but I love it!

5 Likes

tails for Worgen

11 Likes