Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Only if they yelp when I step on their tail on accident.

I could get behind that
and as long as you promise to avoid ‘accidentally’ stepping on my tail, I won’t yank on your ears.

3 Likes

Not my elf ears!

Thing is Worgen players the ones who matter when it comes to enjoying the race would like the option of having a tail or not having a tail. Had Female Worgen come out in a timely manner who knows, as the concept art for Female Worgen have tails it might have been something blizzard was planning. Problem was Blizzard focused so much on Goblin’s and the zone revamp they only had a month before release when they finally showed off the Female Worgen model then 2 weeks before release changed it into one of the worst models in WoW history only passed by Alpha female Trolls. (Look it up you will see what I mean)

Blizzard refuses to talk to Worgen players at all. We never get a blue post, we never get an answer to our questions or feedback and we feel very ignored by a company who frankly seems to not care about our race. When our heritage armor came out we had thousands of posts about it and not a single reply was given. When the heritage armor quest tells us we should be ashamed of being “monsters” its a slap to the face. We had threads full of feedback about it and Blizzard ignored every one who posted. They have ignored feedback on Worgen for years at this point. Just once I would love to see a Blue post on a Worgen thread even if its an official
 “We hate Worgen” it would still be something.

Just give the Worgen players the option of having a tail or not.

5 Likes

Give worgen tails.

6 Likes

All I would like to know at this point is what Worgen are getting for customization options and if Worgen and human form customization is getting separated. I’m convinced the latter isn’t happening, but it would still be nice to know if it is or isn’t happening before it turns into a potential dumpster fire, especially where new fur colors are concerned and how they could be linked to the new human skin colors.

Give Humans Tails

1 Like

The worgen we have now are the result of the Scythe of Elune. OG Druids of the Pack were straight up wolves. Worgen are meant to be humanoid wolves, not OG werewolves.

I don’t want more furries joining the worgen community. Tails will encourage this.

I want people to choose worgen because they want to rp a cursed gilnean, not so they can be furries.

Its a no from me.

6 Likes

Think of it like a ‘tail code’. Don’t like tails? Don’t associate with 'em and go ahead and click that check mark right off.

But otherwise give worgen tails.

5 Likes

Actually, even if tails would look cool, I still have to oppose them from an RP perspective.

Guilds with a high amount of “furries” in them are some of the most toxic places to be. These folk, generally, have little interest in truly roleplaying within the Warcraft universe and just use the furred characters as avatars to express themselves within the game. They are typically disinterested in others’ characters and provide for a lot of the cringe that gets rp ridiculed in this game.

I’m totally for people doing what they want and enjoying what they want. I don’t have anything against furries. But, rp realms should be used by people who want to roleplay in warcraft. Not use it as an AR replacement for their own desires.

2 Likes

Worgen should have a tail option. If you don’t want the tail, don’t bloody pick the tailed option.

If you walk around any Alliance side RP realm, people RP their worgen having tails anyways. So just because the model doesn’t have it, isn’t stopping people from ignoring that anyways.

Seriously, just give them the Female Panda treatment. A few options that have tails vs ones that don’t have tails.

9 Likes

Tails, yes
 and PLEASE
 it’d make me play feral druid for this alone
 CAN I please shapeshift into my Worgen form then swipe, and do all that feral stuff in my Worgen form

You guys did the werebear
 I doubt this wouldn’t be IMPOSSIBLE.

It would be super fitting since feral/guardian never really get any tints or mogs visible.

2 Likes

Give worgen tails.

2 Likes

Why? Give them something besides Gnomes & Vulpera to chew on?

1 Like

seems all the wild Gods and even newer wild Gods will be able to make races. Hope one day we can play as any wild God race, at least the humanoid kind, would be cool instead of a faction leader we follow a Wild God.

Wild God created races

Racial ancestry
Brann Bronzebeard has confirmed that several races originate from the Ancients:[29]

Cenarius’ descendants are the magnataur, centaur,[30][31] keepers of the grove,[32] and dryads[32] (along with their forest and frost offshoots).[29]

Something created the pandaren

Agamaggan created the quilboar

Aviana created the harpies

Ursoc created the furbolg. Chronicle Volume 1 revealed they came from the jalgar, but Ursoc may have created the jalgar.

Brann also speculates on the existence of several Ancients and their creation of descendant races:[29]

Gorloc and a frog Ancient

Wolvar and a badger Ancient

Tauren and a bull Ancient. It is possible this might have been Niuzao. Chronicle Volume 1 revealed they came from the yaungol, but the bull may have created the yaungol.

Tuskarr and a walrus Ancient

Aessina might have created the grell (she told Brann “maybe”)

Gnolls and a hyena Ancient

Makrura and a lobster Ancient

Goldrinn curse made worgens.

Numerous unnamed Ancients appeared during the War of the Ancients.[26]

A being resembling a wolverine = wolvar

A tiny red fox with a sly yet gnomish visage =vulpera

A winged panther with hands almost human (possibly Ashamane) = saberon?

Sword-wielding pixies of a sort

A reptilian warrior with a shell reminiscent of a turtle’s= Tortollan

Male figures with hooded faces and whose flesh (what little there was visible) was oak bark. =treant/botani

A humanoid stick bug race = mantid?

A squat warrior

1 Like

well right now those creatins are chewin on the front side tails!

get these tails outta here we don’t need em

2 Likes

This is one of the most silly and baseless things that can be said about Gilneas and denotes the total lack of knowledge of history, if not, a petty ill will and lack of something better to talk about.

Gilneas left the alliance without owing a single coin, to the Alliance of Lordaeron. And one of the reasons was the tax that King Terennas wanted to increase to keep a bunch of dirty orcs alive and well fed, when most kingdoms preferred them dead.

And the first to use the servants’ door were the elves of AnastĂ©rion, who shortly after the Horde was defeated, returned behind their magical wall without saying goodbye.

Gilneas did not abandon the alliance, as he was no longer a member of the alliance long before Arthie went crazy and started a collection of zombies.

And what about leaving, what the hell did you want a kingdom that values ​​independence and self sufficiency ( a value passed on by Genn’s father and maintained by him during his reign ) to do, after being foresighted and creating ways to defend itself from external threats? Open the gate to the entrance of people potentially sick and contaminated with the plague of the scourge, which no one had any idea how to reverse?

Frankly, how many people from countries affected by covid-19 have entered your country?

I live in Brazil! Would you accept that I go to your city?
Your neighborhood?
Your home?

Don’t be ridiculous.

Another thing! The Night Elves were under no obligation to move a finger for a people to whom they owed nothing!
They did it because they felt responsible for the Druidic curse.
Gilneas also did not ask for help from anyone.
Thanks to Light, they are not like blood elves who never take responsibility for what they do to themselves.

Gilneas was trying to make it on its own, be it against hunger, against the scourge or against the wild worgen.
It took a cataclysm, an orc thief and a cadaverous elf, all at the same time, to make our kingdom collapse.

Suggesting Gilneas’ return to the alliance as a way of strengthening the numbers was an obvious benefit in itself.
Ally did not accept Gilneas for free, as it was with the bulls who were so slow, they had to be saved from the evil centaurs who killed them as if they killed cockroaches.

And Gilneas’ story denotes having to learn humility and accept changes.

Greymane shows this by changing from a hostile and isolationist man to a more understandable and supportive man.

From detractor of the Alliance to one of its greatest defenders.

6 Likes

Just gonna leave this here:

#GiveWorgenTails

10 Likes

This is the correct answer. I’m like my olde english bulldog. I don’t need no stinking tail. I’d much rather have my home back which we can share with our buffs the Night elves.

3 Likes