Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Oh don’t worry. I’ve already made plenty of mention how Worgen shouldnt be playable in the first place and how much of a terrible, forced Fan service it was.

Here we have this group of humans, part of the Old Alliance. They’re all getting along and then Gilneas was like “You know what? NAH. I’M OUT. YOURE ON YOUR OWN, FAMS” and built a huge wall while everyone else was dying and struggling in the crazy war. Gilneans didn’t give a darn.
And then, suddenly, they started to turn into monsters. Monsters that both the Horde and Alliance HATE and are hunting down, trying to purge, because these monsters are just going ham and straight up murdering people, and just plain causing trouble.

BUT SUDDENLY ITS OKAY AND EVERYTHING IS FORGIVEN. ITS OKAY THAT YOU DITCHED US AND ARE NOW SCARY MONSTERS. WE HAVE ~MAAAAAAGIC~ WATER AND NOW YOU AND THE REST OF THE ALLIANCE CAN BE HAPPY FRIENDS AGAIN ;D

Well let’s never mind the Forsaken did a little bit of warcriming and then the Horde backed her up so moving in with the Alliance again was the logical choice.

Also give worgen tails.

5 Likes

#leaveworgentailless

6 Likes

Tldr Give worgen tails.

Also, friendly PSA: Give worgen tails

4 Likes

Sure, the Horde did attack. But again, the wolfie-people had turned their back on the Alliance and left them to deal with things themselves. The Alliance had no real need nor reason to go help the traitors, whom again, were also now monsters.
It all seemed pretty forced and fan servicey for the reasons I mentioned above.
I know that if I was a leader and one of my team mates was like “LOL LATER FAM GL WITH THAT WAR” and left us hanging, and then later on they were like “OMG WE UNDER ATTACK, WE’RE ALSO NOW MONSTERS THAT YOU REALLY HATE OH NOOO” I would be like “lolbye”

To be fair, the war was basically won up until Arthas drank idiot juice and took up Frostmourne for fun and profit. In addition, Kul Tiras also told the Alliance of Stormwind to pound sand. Stormwind just wasn’t super-popular since Lordaeron’s fall.

Gilneas had the benefit of going through the NE anyway (due to it being their fault in the first place). Stormwind might have brought up the old feud but Tyrande’s sponsorship won the day pretty much.

1 Like

I actually like the fact worgen don’t have tails. Helps make them a bit more unique than bog standard werewolves.

4 Likes

Give worgen tails

6 Likes

Give Worgen Tales

4 Likes

Tails give worgen?

2 Likes

Gonna be real with you lot. The forums of WoW is not a good place to try and get tail.

3 Likes

Not that kind of tail. Get your mind out of the gutter.

2 Likes

Nah why don’t we neuter and spay the worgen

1 Like

We are already. That’s why we don’t have tails. They docked them.

But now that we’re going to get them back…

2 Likes

Who’s ready for the Tuesday hipbump?

Give Worgen tails and a handy bladed chain to hang from it to add to our close combat abilities i.e. a tail whip if you will lol

2 Likes

please give worgens tails they have tails in all the Christie golden books.

2 Likes

That was a confirmed mistake.

https://twitter.com/christiegolden/status/1008829575202107392?lang=en
2 Likes

also we have black and Asian blood and night elves, gnomes, humans. ect now starting in shadowlands, seems fit to give worgens optional tails as well.

too bad now, its cannon since now everyone not sees her twitter.

4 Likes

The simple matter is that there was never a point before Legion where any Tauren ethnicity was depicted, or even imagined, to have antlers instead of horns. Yet, Blizzard introduced some previously undiscovered history, threw in a little Elune-based magic, and boom…a wild-god induced mutation heretofore unseen. They could easily apply a similar scenario for Worgen, with the only difference being that it occurs in the present, rather than in the past.

You’re stuck on a negligible facet of precedence, and it would take even less effort on Blizzard’s part to justify a lupine tail option for Worgen…an actual lupine ‘race’…than it did to give moose antlers to a bovine species.

I’m sorry that there are others here that can’t seem to debate this issue without getting overly defensive, but we are in GD after all.

5 Likes