Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

You have a chance that Blizz will listen to you because you’re not a hunter.

The only thing with that is they would have to redo the enslave spell so demons don’t despawn when you teleport

1 Like

Just make the different demons have more well defined utility options to compel a warlock swap their demons based on the fights and such and it’d be gravy, I think.

Or just have a debuff, “carrying an enslaved soul, will dissipate in X Hours”, the demon respawns at the Altar when you start the ritual :thinking:

We had that in MoP with Grimoire of Supremacy and that is not what Blizzard wants anymore and has stated as such, so that ship has sailed

it’ll never happen but hey… what’s wrong with a dream…

2 Likes

I feel like they’ll do it Eventually, probably with the next Fel-centirc expansion given Demon Hunters exist so they don’t need to be the only favorite child anymore

Good god yes.

I may have had this fantasy more than sex ones.

8 Likes

You summon demons from the void. So how would you stable one?

This simply sounds like too much fun.

3 Likes

You would trap it in a grimoire, possibly a nexus to the void, where you can summon it whenever you want.

4 Likes

I heartily agree with every bit of this. Not sure what the odds are of it happening but a great idea deserves recognition.

5 Likes

Our Class Order hall is a pocket dimension with a demon army

3 Likes

I would love to replace Tyrant with a Nathrezim and Felhunter with a Void Terror or Felstalker. Only one I’d kinda what to change in this list is Satyrs. I’d rather have it as a replacement for a felguard rather than a succubus. Still amazing concept that I would be all in favor of.

2 Likes

In theory “Incubus” demons exist in WoW allegedly but we’ve never seen on, and given Succubus is very much for uh ahem a certain population, the other population needs a corresponding demon!

3 Likes

Love this idea! Hope we get new demons too like an incubus :eyes:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind taming one of those caster voidwalkers in Hellfire Peninsula.

2 Likes

I’d be down with that. I mean, I’d love a Shivara as a demon following me around.

2 Likes

Yeah, warlocks are jelly of hunters, rightfully so. They should be able to have more demons.

5 Likes

I have to admit, “Tame Demon” would be a pretty awesome spell to have!

4 Likes

Adding my voice here for Demon Stables and to speak demonic! We need this!

5 Likes