Give void elf Googly Eye Hair

Real talk, give them eyeballs in various parts of the body, including in the hair, and on their hands and biceps, as well as in the torso. And give them inky hair textures. Like sha goop.

5 Likes

Have you seen the Voidberg concept?

What happened to your void concept list Fen maybe Shadina would like some of the concepts

2 Likes

Just want to add that I love that but you already knew that. Haha. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Void Elf should become Troggs because of the kind of magic they use.
It would be easier to tell if they are good (Horde) and bad (Alliance).
Thank you!

1 Like

Alliance really need more monster races, for sure. The velf racial that just turns their skin blue is a huge cop-out.

I have no issue with this.

Honestly I like that a lot.

I have a whole list of customizations for Void Elves in another thread. Might just add that eye one you mention to it…

^

1 Like

Personally, I think all void elves should also be 2000s MP3 players and randomly blast Korn.

Put glue in their hair and call it a day :sparkles:

1 Like

I don’t know what “Googly Eye Hair” is but if it has anything to do with voidy tentacles and eyeballs … I’m with ya!

Hmmm unless this is something to do with eyelashes? Ehh whatever … bring on the googly eye lashes!

2 Likes

Elves were a mistake.

Elf players will be asking for more until the game shuts down.

would be cool if they lean into the void with some lovecraftian horror customization

3 Likes

Like this?

Void options I got so far:

Chin tentacles!
Hair Tentacles as in all the hair is tentacles.
Optional placement for tentacles in hair.
Tentacles for a mouth.
Body Tentacles
Starcursed, and n’zoth eye color.
Ethereal type wraps.
Scars that show void energy beneath the wound.
Stark White and Void Black, violets, maroon, teals, blues, near neon orange and yellows, and Void(like their tentacles), and Starcursed hair colors.
Two tone hair color starting as a void color turning into a neon color.
Void fire effects to the hair.
Floating Hair.
Ombré hair.
Glittering hair.
Shadowy gas effects.
Few more beards and full beards.
Third eye like Aszhara.
N’zoth like eyes.
Aszhara eyes.
Black eyes. (Void eyes)
Void mouths
Other old god corruptions.
Tentacle toggle.
Standard scars.
Ear slider.
Claws.
Tattoos. Void, Farstrider, and Spider.

Some Ethereal Wraps provided by Somand

And some voidified tentacles and stomach mouth provided by Lance! (Affectionately called Voidberg.)

Also provided by Lance an example of the hair leading into neon colorations! (Thank you Lance!)

Void Tattoos provided by Somand. (Based on the N’zoth runes.)

Another rendition by Somand, showing a haircolor similar to Alleria’s in void form.

Some hair colors I rather jive with provided by Talendrion. (note: I don’t technically have their permission and might remove this later.)

Both a Void skin and potential white hair option. Provided by Izzabelle:

An example of the Spider tattoos provided by Izzabelle:

And examples of the Black eyes provided by Izzabelle as well! Very neat!

Some additional Hair tentacles and just an all around nice look. (Provided by Izzabelle again)

6 Likes

If we’re actually being serious in the thread about sticking googly eyes to void elves, I’m just going to reiterate that it’s kind of a shame that the actual angle Bliz went with for them was “blood elves, but dyed blue and also British now!” instead of any sort of interesting corruptions.

…Even the hair tentacles are kinda lackluster.

But anyway, I maintain the Lisa-Frank-does-goth-lite blood elves should also play Incubus. Over whatever music you’ve got enabled in WoW.

1 Like

What is googly eye hair?

Think Beholders.

Honestly, I was just picturing the arts-and-crafts googly eyes stuck to blue blood elves.

2 Likes

Actually in love with all of these. I’ll throw a fit if the next AR customization options for velves is just brown and black hair.

These are stunning, especially the void slick hair.

2 Likes

Oh I just woke up so I’m not gonna go through that thread right now, but lemme tell you, I would love more void customization and had a list of my own I really liked.

For example, I think void elves should get in reference to specific old gods. Like you said involving the N’zoth eye color (which I would love), but you also toss on things like different tendril styles, sha claws for the hands, qiraji exoskeletons on the hands and arms, or feet, extra eyeballs, tendril patches / leathery looking patches of flesh on the arms and such - or ethereal-esque patches.

What else? I had other ideas. Uh…you get the idea. Old God stuff!

5 Likes

Blue skin and hair just doesn’t really feel enough for a group that has dedicated themselves to the Void. Like the Forsaken and Mechagnomes, Void Elves should have various body conditions. Starting with High-Elf with blue skin options all the way to nearly lost to the Void, with tendrils and new eyes.

Could even replace limbs.

This looks like Dark Elves from the Elder Scrolls series to me. xD

The in-game characters always have eyes like this but the ones in the ESO cinematic don’t look nearly as creepy.