Give void elf Googly Eye Hair

Give void Elf Googly Eye Hair

13 Likes

Just give void elves googly eyes.

11 Likes

Give them Sadako hairstyle.

Forcibly reroll all void elves to Pandaren for a week so they appreciate what they got more.

6 Likes

should be nb instead tbh, they have like the worst customization in the game.

1 Like

They should get more Void effected hair!

6 Likes

Kul’tiran have it terrible as well. Just compare it with the million options their Zandalari counterparts got.

Kul Tiran at have a decent model built from the ground up and look decent when played, Nightborne don’t they have an awful tweaked Night Elf model and very little customization options.

I will give it that female Nightborne are a bit better than male Nightborne but not by much both need a lot of work.

2 Likes

Not talking about the model, I’m talking about the customization options. You’d be incredibly disingenuous if you think it’s equal to the Zandalari with customizable jewelry, tattoos, tusks, etc while the fat human brigade suffers from a serious case of same-face syndrome.

It’s also not a zero sum game, they can both get their customization expanded, you know.

4 Likes

First off Kul Tiran is the only Allied Race that got an actual new model and wasn’t just copied or slightly altered from another one and second it’s not disingenuous to think that Kul Tiran are fine how they are currently in the looks department, while I can agree they need more customization options I think they look great compared to Nightborne which was my whole point. Hopefully this time you get it, if not I can’t help you.

Tremble and weep for N’zoth will return and feast on your souls!

6 Likes

First off, Horde got an entire new race in the form of vulpera vs a glorified customization expansion to gnomes, aka mecha gnomes. Kul’tiran are also among the least played allied races. So, maybe you should practice what you preach and be grateful instead of complaining the Alliance got fat humans that are among the least popular of allied races.

Strange, really. People like you love to pretend you care about void elves being distinct, upvote comments asking for void customizations, upvote Nightborne complaints, but the moment something is asked for Alliance customization, you’re absolutely triggered. Maybe you need to go back and read, because not once did I oppose NB customizations, I said “Kul’tiran have it terrible AS WELL”

^ You see that? That shows our interests aren’t opposite to one another. Alliance players have just as much a right to have options as much as you do, World of Warcraft isn’t just yours.

Ditto, fun police, ditto.

3 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw

They need Marty Feldman eyes (lol).

:cookie:

8 Likes

Hmmm… Ok.

Getting better…

I do appreciate what I got…

Very good.

Beautiful eyes…

I won’t lie, I am incredibly pleased with the Nightborne and adore mine. Yes, I’m nelf4life and biased in liking that they are so similar…

Really disappointing to hear that we won’t see any more customization in SL. Since NB really are on the same nelf rig (albeit much more slender), they could at least just throw us some hair sans the leafy bits.

3 Likes

Wrong again, Vulpera are based off Goblin model and in turn are nothing new like new just fuzzy Goblins so if that’s all you got we are done here.

New race =/= New Model

I’m not sure why I need to break this down into small, digestible pieces for you, but here we are. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Vulpera use the same skeletal rigging structure as goblins but they are not the same. They have smol tents and big fluffy tails and that makes everything worth it.

3 Likes

That’s fine, from what I’ve seen from many others and many other threads people either like them or they hate them I’m one that hates the current Nightborne model and the customizations they have which in turn makes me comment how I do about them especially when someone bringing up Void Elves which is what this thread was originally.

Because you are trying to act like Kul Tiran aren’t the only ones built from the ground up and everyone knows they are, everything else is just copied from another race, even Blizzard said they were build from ground up, do I need to start linking Blizzard quotes?

1 Like