Give us vampyr humans in the horde, blizz

Don’t think so because it’s magic and not the real thing,but that would be interesting as a whole mobs of human vampire invade SW to only go up in flames. :rofl:

1 Like

The pasty guy that’s eight times your age (but somehow still interested in underage girls) and keeps talking about how he really wants to eat you, and not in a fun way, or

the cute indigenous boy next door who’s been nothing but supportive, shows interest in girls his own age, and can sometimes turn into a giant wolf for extra warmth at night.

Remember to keep a bottle of Stratholme Holy Water in your bags to deal with Vampires.

1 Like

Either one ,vampires and werewolves are eternal ,they don’t die in the normal natural way.

Do you need to see his picture again? XD
Also, if hes not the best option then why does he sparkle? Checkmate

Because Edward is secretly a fish! Several species use bioluminescense to distract and capture prey.

That, or he really likes body glitter.

Why nathanos could have been the perfect human vampyr of the horde?

They’ll do it eventually like all things. They dripfeed cosmetic changes because it’s a easy way to earn favor with the community and keeps people on the hook.

My favourite vampire album. Here is one song from it.

1 Like

Magical vampirism was part of what made Blood Elves cool originally. Then Blizz walked that back and made real vampire elves in the next expansion. Shame.

3 Likes

They were sucking mana worms in BC.

Who was “LGTB” in Twilight? :thinking:

2 Likes

Got bad news for you. There is a vampire archetype in the Warcraft lore, but they’re called San’Layn and would just be another blood elf subrace.

My dude…

Those movies were incredibly, offensively straight.

7 Likes

Anyone who is writing immortal characters (especially vampires) as completely straight has deeply misunderstood the assignment.

4 Likes

And the whole plot revolves around melodramatic straight feeeeeeeels (namely love). Which are somehow a more important motivation for all the characters than anything else.

OFFENSIVELY. STRAIGHT.

I prefer alpaca jacob

Just give the Horde those vampire elves from WoTLK and BFA.

the San’Layn. I’m 95% sure the San’Layn who survived WotLK actually DID join the horde, but were more like Sylvanas’s henchmen rather than loyal to any particular cause or faction. And since Sylvanas is now double-dead and persona non grata, I dunno if there are any left.