Give us something new

The game Is is solved what’s the point to play the same game over and over and over again we’ve played it like well well twice now.

changes

1 quality of life Instant mail Guild banks

2 Duel speck

3 Wrath classes Is with 60 talent points instead of 71 Is everybody agrees or wants Is class balancing However Wrath classes would just be easier.

Some classes are completely fine and others need a lot of work It’s like I could do a step-by-step with some specifically palatins because I played at the most.

Warrior I could do and rogue I could do however those aren’t the classes that need to help.

Everything else so I’m not gonna sit there and say I’ve played every single class a ton but I have played everything a little bit off and on.

That’s what I’m saying it would be easier just to give us Ralph classes. Because it would literally take less time for the developers.

4 tbc loot It’s just better

5 pvp system revamp Okay Is the rain 14 grind is toxic It’s terrible there’s nothing good about it.

Is 1st off most importantly get rid of the 20% reduction Only give us the blue set at lunch buff gloves and boots a little bit Is add in weapons zg Equivalent.

Aq40 Then release the grand Marshall Is buffet a tiny bit specifically the helm and shast why is in chest why the blue helm and chest is better than the epic I don’t know.

And then at naxx Is release a new pvp set now how to rink up.

Is make it an honor cap system Is ranks 1 -10 10000 honor 11-12 50000 honor 13 Is 200000 honor 14 Is 500000 honor.

I would also say up to ring 10 you can just get there by grinding it out However after that You can grind out enough honor to get to the next rank but you actually won’t get it until reset.

And one final thing make a rank 15 this aint this rank is the prestige you don’t have any gear associated with it all you get is a mount and title how you get this Would have the bracket system used for it.

This still gives this as I’ve been told so many times in favor of this system the only reason they can justify is the prestis by is the perstige of it well there’s your per stage.

Your bragging rights If you want to grind out that mount and compete for it there you go.

Is this way the hyann players have somebody to shoot for and the rest of the player race isn’t taken over by toxicity.

Is with these changes the game would just be better overall

2 Likes

what? who is asking for wrath crammed into classic? I mean, I’m all for a handful of QoL changes and minor buffs to meme specs, and even the “shaman tank” …but to put wrath classes into classic sounds horrible.

3 Likes

Honestly; they should use classics framework.

Tweak classes and add in new raids with new gear. This is what most people actually want.

Removing debuff cap was good start, but they have to go much further than that.

AS it stands now barely anyone will touch season of mastery and I mean barely anyone. less than 10,000 players.

1 Like

Im ready for the message “Megarune was defeated in a duel with speck!”

1 Like

I suggested something new.

It’s a good idea I just don’t think it goes far enough personally