Give us flying already

I thought that 8.1 would bring Pathfinder Part 2 already but seems like Blizzard has decided to withhold flying.
Seriously why in the world does Blizzard hate flying so dang much?

2 Likes

This already has discussion threads:

1 Like

Running here and there keeps us in the game longer. We take longer to complete objectives. Flying allows us to consume content even faster than we already do. The last thing they want is us consuming the content faster.

3 Likes

It allows players to finish content faster, it’s completely against their time played metric.

2 Likes

Not sure why you thought 8.1 would bring it. Legion brought it in 7.2 makes sense for them to follow that by adding it in 8.2.

I’m done. I’ve been with this game since two weeks after released date because i had just had suregery when it was released so couldn’t start it. I have a family to take care of and a 11 hour work day sometimes longer with my drive. I don’t get the opportunity to play every day and sometimes it’s weeks before I get an oppurtinutiy to take a hour here or there to play. I don’t have time to run around trying to get revered, exalted, trying to find someone to go into a dungeon with me, just so I can finally have the flight ability. I play for fun, well I used to play for fun, at this point it’s coming home to do another job. So after 14 years I am sadly saying goodbye to a game I really used to enjoy

There is absolutely no logical reason flying shouldn’t be available at max level. None.

1 Like

Why would you think that when it has been said more times than I can count it would be coming in 8.2

Maybe now that the company is falling apart they’ll reconsider their war on flight and change course. I doubt it, but one can always hope.

1 Like