Give us duck flight form

I’m doing the Noblegarden event right now, and I see the druid guy turn into a duck. Its cannon now and I NEED IT

18 Likes

literally came here to say this lol. Don’t tease us with a new druid form

1 Like

Post this on the general forum. If we get 15k comments they might consider it.

1 Like

Like how our forum thread asking for the Lunarwing form to have a separate shapeshift button maxed out but they never did it? lol

3 Likes

can we resurrect it? I want that

1 Like

I would do anything

1 Like

I had some Flight Form ideas way back in the day…

• A glyph to re-separate Travel Form: Old Travel, Aquatic, Flight.
  • A glyph for the old slower and Swift Flight Forms
  • A glyph to use other races’ epic flight forms???
  • Further glyphs for costumization (such as Duck) :slight_smile:
  • Introducing the Archdruid’s Lunarwing as a mount similar to Anurelos.
  • Optional perching/running for all flight forms – will probably be added into The War Within xpak with ‘Dynamic Flight’ promised for Druids.
1 Like

Id also accept a duck aquatic form since its equally appropriate and we havent gotten one of those since bfa. :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

I would love a duck flight form, especially if it had some coloration options.

1 Like

Glyph of the humble flyer gives you the appearances of the old flying if that’s what you mean.

I kind of expect the running animations to be added too because it’d be weird, but then again, how are you going to make a bat run?

There are four bat forms. Two are Trolls only, the other two can be used by any druid. We can’t even sit in bat form. It’s easily my least favorite druid form, I wish I could unlearn it since I use the random shapeshift glyph.

Sometimes when I get that form I will accept time loss and un-shapeshift just to re-shapeshift.

Six years just for a toy…yeah

I’d rather they work on more NEW races forms for future expansions. Thanks