Give rogues cloak of shadows

we deserve it

4 Likes

They’re waiting for the cloak rune slot.

Since they’ve already teased magic resistance for a tier set at lvl60, I would highly assume Cloak is going to be a phase 4 thing.

Having said that, I wouldn’t hold your breathe :frowning:

You can have Cloak after Hpal gets a single viable healing rune

1 Like

while i’m at it take shadowstep off gcd. can’t even shadowstep cheapshot someone on a 60% mount reliably it’s f***ing lame

Oh my god you mean you have to press 2 buttons? The injustice.

No.

Why do you believe you SHOULD be able to do this?

No cloak of shadows.

Thank you

Cloak of shadows would mean rogues would be impossible for any caster to deal with and its already bad enough.

Step is fine on GCD. Rogues have faster globals than most classes, skill issue

Cloak would be way to broken. You can’t have all that mutilate soam ridiculously high burst damage, ontop of all those stuns? Vanishes, blinds, resets, then add a 5 second spell immunity to that as well? How would you ever expect any caster to even have remotely close chance to beat a rogue in a 1v1. Rogue would dumpster everythind it wouldn’t even be close

Rogues are THE PvP class. No other class should expect to win 1v1 against a fully prepared rogue.

… pretty sure that’s what they always end up arguing.

Just think how much better WoW (era, classic, SoD, and retail) would be if the most cheap and cowardly class didn’t exist.

That’s like the best complement to rogue’s class design. No other class hits it’s fantasy so well in the community.

3 Likes

Cloak currently? No, cloak at 60? Potentionally, also Shadowstep doesn’t need to be off GCD it’s perfectly fine as is.

That is precisely why most Rogue’s currently want it, god forbid they have to use a little thought in their encounters.

Rogue got killed once in pvp out of his 1000 free kill ganks and now wants spell immunity.

even if it was nerfed and only gave like 1-2 second immunity to make it more skillful and not just a mindless evasion for magic damage i think that’d still be sick tbh