Give prot warriors something to bring to M+

Can we get something to give prot warriors so they are actually viable in m+? they are the ONLY tank that can’t do anything with any of the new affixes. Like give them SOMETHING even if its not something to deal with the affix. Give them a lust (Let’s be honest, BLOODLUST sounds like a warrior ability) or give them something that counts as hard cc. Something. at this point there is no value in bringing prot warrior for keys because every other tank is just better and brings more to the group. Yeah prot warr does decent damage but decent damage only gets you so far.

1 Like

Shouts. More shouts!

Bringing back banners would be a great way to give warriors utility and makes sense thematically I think.

Just hasn’t happened.

1 Like

I’d love the return of the necrolord banner. But to say pwar can’t do anything with the affixes is disingenuous. You can get shattering throw and intimidating shout. I wouldn’t say these are good solutions, but they’re something.

But yeah. Return of Necrolord banner for unique utility, OR a shout for bloodlust would be huge. Warriors should have a bloodlust.

With this statement of yours we understand only one thing: that you didn’t understand anything at all!

3 Likes

Apparently I provided two novel solutions to a problem you’ve been experiencing that you didn’t know how to solve. The OP said we had no way to deal with the new affixes, which is patently false. It is only Afflicted that is the problem at the moment.

Do I take those talents in my warrior keys? No. But if we only have 2 other CC, you can be sure that a warrior in my keys will be taking that talent or I will be replacing them :man_shrugging:

You’re telling a lie and I don’t know what the intent is, why give false information, when even the walls know that “shattering throw” has 3 minutes of CD and that therefore to do that affix you are obliged to bring at least two classes that can do it Always?

To do that affix, you should always bring at least 3. Just because it can’t solo that affix doesn’t mean warrior is incapable of assisting with it.

Stop climb on mirrors, you’re just pathetic.

You’re a prime example of why these forums aren’t taken seriously.