Give players gold for reporting botters

… no no… people would always refuse to report… because FEAR OF PENALTY.

I actually agree with this.

Give us 10g per bot we report that is banned.

Then you would get a bunch of bots that start reporting every player to make gold now instead =D

1 Like

No he/she is correct in the sense that you do get in game mail with a thank you for reporting ect ect. I’ve yet to see an email sent to me from blizz for reporting bots lol. But again I’m not saying you’re wrong but neither are they.

That you get in game mail from a DEV?

Maybe not a dev, but you get blue lettered mail for a successful report

They are wrong, Blizz does not tell you what action they take against another account.

For future reference, it helps to read all the words.

Utter bushwa.

yeah let’s incentivize players to mass report everyone! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

Bots are great for the economy. Makes everything on the auction house that much cheaper.

Players like you don’t realize though and think bots are the problem.

1 Like

I’ll take a screenshot next time blizz sends me one. And I don’t need to reread you said they don’t send any in game mail and only email so chill out my witto friend. Always get so uptight when someone disagrees or says you’re wrong about something you shouldn’t be taking personal lol.

Yea exactly. Gold wouldnt necessarily be the answer, but say something cosmetic like a Halloween wand or a deviate delight etc. They do it on private servers and it seems to work out alright

You guys really gotta lay off the paint chips.

This wouldn’t work for alliance. My conspiracy theory is that blizzard is actually making bots to play in alliance bgs because the faction pop is so low

I mean think about, why else would these goons just fight on roads in AB or just sit in mid in wsg? Blizzard can’t make a bot better than a player so they make these trash bots to just pad numbers.

You’ll usually see them in crafted gear like spellstrike and they will never buff or put a table/soulwell. Then they will mount up and run mid in wsg or eots. In AB they will keep crashing into Blacksmith and you’ll see 2-3 actual players try to cap something else.

So yea overnight the 100 or so alliance players would hit gold cap I’m pretty sure

Thanks for reading my conspiracy theory

You really should.

Looking forward to your screenshots.

1 Like

Then you would just get suspended for filing fake reports.

Jesus no wonder ppl hate you. I’ve reread what you and I wrote and let me tell you there is not 1 point that you addressed that I didn’t respond to. So again wtf are you talking about lol. I’ll get the SS to link it soon bb no worries.

1 Like

Sure, sure, buddy.

How is this at all helpful to players who don’t buy from the AH but instead farm everything themselves and now have increased competition?

1 Like

Have we really come this far?