Give monks a hard invuln

Every class playing 2400+ has a hard invuln or 20x more utility for their team and more self heals than monk. Just take away my “self heals” that are literally 3x less healing than mage and warlock get and give me a hard invuln or something to help my team. 40k heal vivify’s don’t do anything. Also jesus christ fix the overwhelming character mobility in this game including monk. I dont need to chase down some window licker mage 30 times before i can hit him

1 Like

post a details from your most recent game that shows how many times you cast disable, next to how many times you cast tiger palm

10 Likes

Uhh FoF parry? Wym your missing a invuln LMFAO you literally should counter melee classes EASILY

I can’t tell if this is a troll or not because you have the answer to your complaint written as another complaint.

HAHA

I can’t just say HAHA

good laugh though

Yea, sure…

And let’s give shadow priests a lot more insta casts.

Heck, there main offensive ability dark ascension (or void eruption) requires a 1.5 second cast. How come other classes don’t have to stand there and cast their main offensive heavy hitters?

3 Likes

Ww is literally unkillable immortal clas outside of a stunlock lmao

3 walls +disarm+ karma +double port +rop

How much more survivability do you need?

7 Likes

No.

Just no.

An iceblock apparently

Doesn’t disable refresh automatically though? Is that the joke?

only until it’s removed by any of a dozen effects

but the joke is ww players spoiled by skyreach just dont bother pushing the button even once

1 Like

And give paladins a really hard invuln. Not just a regular one, but an extra hard one that makes the people playing against them go: “Ohhhhh, Ahhhh, Look at that Paladin!” Just like that!

Maybe super shiny, say 2 min full invuln on a solid 3 min cooldown, so it’s balanced.

Yeah how about you reply when you hit 2600 and fight only ranged in this meta. first time players at 1200 keep it up boys

Stunning insight into the mind of a WW shuffle player shocked and appalled by his severe lack of mobility and defensives.

Truly astounding.

3 Likes

Transcendence Best Monk Ability !

2 Likes

Either this fellow is lying about his rating or it’s proof I just need to queue more shuffle for easy rating if there’s 2400+ monks thinking we need another defensive right now.

2 Likes

Oh just what monks need.

Actually we need to prune invulnerability if anything. Specifically looking at double BOP from hpal and why DH has Netherwalk to cover its already bloated, low cd kit is a mystery.

breh don’t make him do this, we can’t help it. it’s something in monk dna :sleepy::sleepy:

3 Likes

Good thread to start this glorious Sunday with a fresh Cup of Joe.

1 Like

Gut monk defensives

1 Like