Give Monk a 4th spec: Chi-ji

There is a bitterness to your post Stepfista, an animosity, towards mistweavers and those advocating for choice and i’m not sure where it is stemming from.

I can understand how many like fistweaving and the melee aspect of healing as I too have a Fistweaving build in addition to Mistweaving on my Monk. However, your pessimism towards this thread, the players, and blizzard, in efforts to discussing changes that would give more choice and options to players with whichever playstyle they like is contemptuous.

and yet immediately following this you make an accusation of statements that are dishonest as they are fallacious in respect to those advocating for more player choice/options.

“insanely selfish” ??? That’s the pot calling the kettle black despite the fact the pot is blind and then continues on to create straw-man arguments of things we never “demanded” such as half a tree dedicated to mistweaving.

If we flip the script using your own words one could say it’s insanely selfish to demand monk be strictly melee and to be fistweaving only, but no one on our side of the debate is suggesting that singular and linear thinking as you are misrepresenting about us.

We are advocating for two specs to accommodate everyone to give more player choice in play-styles and follow the theme of the four celestial’s to fit four specs.

Well it’s a good thing you are not in charge then. It’s clear that you lean heavily on the melee oriented fistweaving side and no one is trying to take that away from people who like that.

you are trying to make this a debate on Mistweaving OR Fistweaving as the only choice when the reality is that were advocating for BOTH.

5 Likes