Give Arugal layers

It’s also factually incorrect. If you actually spend time following these “bots” you’ll realize quite often they aren’t bots. They’re farmers using click-to-move.

Following someone for 5 minutes while they keyboard turn and act derpy =! a bot.

Someone with the name “wysasds” level 5 Rogue every day fishing in Wailing Caverns in the same spot, they’re there in the morning, they’re there in the evening, after 3 weeks, they’re famous and everyone talks about them = probably a bot.

Is it really hyperbolic tho?
Go and check for yourself. All low to mid levelling zones are full of bots. I have been levelling a new toon and recently levelled herbalism on one of my other toons so I went through all these zones.
A lot of those bots aint even trying. Their names are Yiojsfao and such random keyboard bang. Some do have normal names but none of them have guilds. None of them respond to say chat and whisper even when asked if they are bots or accused of being bots etc. They are mostly mages and hunters.
Some of their bot engines work well and are programmed to escape battle when low on hp as well as conjure food/water and drink when low.
They nova, mana shield and run straight back when they hit a certain percentage of hp. Otherwise they continue casting no matter what. If you attack them while they are conjuring food/water they will keep conjuring (even tho they are being attacked and there is pushback) until they reach a certain % and then run away.
Its so damn obvious. Just go around and see for yourself.
You can also /who some lower lvl zones zones (20-40?) and see the amount of guildless mages and hunters with stupid names.
Or do the same for 60lvl dungeons where you will find tons of bots with specific group setup without a guild who are there 24/7 and have the same route from the vendor to the dungeon.

Yes.

I didn’t read the rest of your post.

I agree. Please, bring them back. You have implemented them back on US and EU high pop. We are the OCE high pop. Has been from the start. Why do we get over looked? Come on, layer us up!!

#layerArugal

2 Likes

Oh now i know why you think so. Because you are on a server so dead and bad that even bots have no business playing

We had a queue the other day, but sure thing bud.

Imagine creating only one OCE server at launch and ignoring our whole commmunity when we said it wasn’t enough then leaving us with 4 hour queue’s for weeks at a time, just imagine.

Imagine making a post demanding layers instead of them adressing the actual problem (and the reason you are in a queue): Bots

Demanding layers allows them to avoid dealing with the culprit and they just gonna keep adding layers if you get a queue. So your “full” server will feel really really “dead” soon, but its alright, cause you are in game now right?

Stop asking for layers and demand they deal with bots.

Sounds burnt

How many layers? Should there be a chocolate layer? What about a pudding layer?

God, I want cake right now…

Need layers to tank Lotus prices further!

2 Likes

Dont need lotus if you cant log on to raid

1 Like

#layerarugal

1 Like

@Blizzard - Please reintroduce layers on Arugal; Not having our full squad for raids due to 2hr+ queues is very annoying.

People are looking at quitting if it doesn’t get fixed.

Being Aus/Kiwis we’re not going to burn down your building in protest like some other country but please let us at least log in.

Good. Maybe they fix the bot problem then

Onions have layers. Worgen-summoning archmages have layers.

id rather delete my mage then go on poojamba

2 Likes