Gilneas Horde Reconnections

Hey Mithu! Not sure if you remember me, but I used to raid with you guys a bit during mostly Cataclysm. Sunrune and I are going to be playing classic, and maybe we’ll be seeing a BOC v2??? Might even poke Awnee and see if he may be interested in playing some. lol

Golgoth (Zombie Squad) Undead Lock, crash test dummy. Assimilated by (Axis of Evil Dead) in late vanilla. <3

I have been playing Chango since vanilla was in Lords of Honor

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I was the GM of TPL back in the day (as Eroth/Nahurm) and I am really excited about going through the experience again! A few of us did decide to resurrect TPL again, though on a much smaller scale. So any old members - it would be great to touch base. And, everyone else, looking forward to playing with ya’ll again!

3 Likes

Hey Angry! I haven’t seen any other names I recognize, but if your interested, I think some real life friends and I are gonna play horde on Herod. Hope to see you around!

Klaatu - Undead Priest (Archaic Envy)

What’s up Malkmus, Bounty, Vitaexodus, Vermis
There was a guy named Vengor as the resident “General” chatter; always there
I hope everyone is well and enjoys their experience

I was in Dark Riders too. Necronamcer (Mage) Troglodyte (Hunter). I am a proud member of Old Timers Guild now. But I remember having you as my tank many times!

1 Like

Braxx - Troll Shaman

Mvp and I are considering starting back up for Classic, hope everyone’s doing well.

1 Like

Lowbie - Undead Rogue

Coming back to Classic - this time PvP server (Herod), hopefully without a plethora of streamers, so the content is fresh and I can reminisce. :slight_smile:

Cheers, everyone!

Hey Mithu & Balar. I was Killtor - Tauren Warrior. I was one of your main tanks for a while with Rockclaw I believe when he got the thunderfury. We raided MC-BWL-AQ20-40 back in the day. I’m joining Herod with some current guildies are you guys on this server at all?

1 Like

A lot of good memories, even if I was super young and immature during my time in classic. Looking forward to going through some of it again, hopefully without the immaturity this time haha.

3 Likes

I played gilneas during vanilla when I was a child. I was in multiple guilds, Axis of Evil Dead, Blood Oath Clan, Iron Clad Gathering, and Raid Inc’s second guild, YES, ran by Jaelsun. I played an Undead Mage named Maliceia. Looking to get in touch with anyone from this realm. Also if youre out there, Undeadchaos, let me know. I was in middle school when I met you guys and im 26 now. Just looking to reconnect.

1 Like

I’m Danonai, an Undead Priest from Gilneas. Played with RISEO, Lords of Honor, Axis of Evil Dead, and Disrupted.

1 Like

Hello :smiley:
I played Deathomizer- Troll Shaman
I was in Outbreak, and also previously ran the guild I has Crayon. Slayerkikyo, Zheonia, Talaran and I always used to play together =) I remember Landshark, Solarian the druid, Ragor, the annoying night elf rogue Steveo that we became friends with. Hope everyone is well =)

2 Likes

Might check it out for the nostalgia I guess.

4 Likes

whoa dude I def remember you! We had some chat for all the young immature kids in Blood Oath Clan that I remember fondly trolling around in during MC runs. -Bobsaget

2 Likes

If there are any old Dark Riders of War guild members looking to play Classic with an old guildmate (Necronamcer - Mage / Troglodyte - Hunter). Feel free to reach out to my new Guild ‘Old Timers Guild’ we have a website just google search it and it will come up!

Hope to see some familiar faces for the Riders!

Hey guys not sure if you guys remember me, been a LONG time :smiley: I played as Ishnualah - aka Ishey - the Undead Mage :smiley: (yes, the annoying kid who was always a snowman in front of org bank thinking he was cool because he got the addon to give out food / water…lols…) Used to be an officer / class leader in TPL until the guild kinda died off with the server split to the Area 52 realm back in TBC. thinking about re-joining for classic just wondering whos still all around :smiley:

1 Like

Savante (warrior) , Fovos (mage) - Blood Oath Clan, RaidINC, EOL

5 Likes

KAVLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i love you

1 Like