Gilneas bs....er.....adventure!

My poor Worgen Rogue, she’s definitely finding ALL the things where glitches are concerned. After spending many days (3-5 I lost count) in a hole from hell after the earthquake and no water to swim out of, unable to hearth out because for some crazy reason her starting hearth was set to the Trade District! I kept getting this notice when I tried to hearth that I wasn’t ready to leave the area yet, no duh! lol THEN, they get the water back in, I try to log in and what do I keep getting? Two error boxes telling me too much time in the loading screen (20+ seconds). I finally figured out if I closed the bigger box but moved the smaller one to the other monitor and NOT close it, I could click on my character and log in and play. Mind you, the error box is still active or I will get shut down.

So, with the error box still up, I run around do the quests, hit lvl 9 and get on the horse to go to Greymane Manor and of course, half way up the road…game freezes and shuts down. Now she’s in the loading screen from hell. When I get these last two glitches, I can’t even report them because there’s no report button in a loading/error screen! So back to one of my alts…again. Seems most of these issues are in, or are dealing with Gilneas. Don’t seem to be having so many with three other toons. Is there a place I can report these issues and get some help freeing my poor rogue? thx~

Just open up the bug reporter on another character and explain the situation

2 Likes

I have…crickets