Gila Crosswires not found in Stormwind Embassy

I’m a Horde player with all achievement unlock for Mechagnome. But I could not find Gila Crosswires in Stormwind Embassy to pick up quest “Fame Waits for Gnome One”

Accouding to this post, (Clarifying the Process for Unlocking Mechagnomes) she should show up for my lvl 50 Alliance Alt.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue, did you find a resolution?

Same here - not seeing her on anyone.

I was on my alliance dk to find her and she must of move somewhere else, my guessing in mechagnome island idk i’m just guessing

i just opened a ticket. I too, did not see her outside the embassy.

Same issue here. Achievement is green when I click on the Mechagnome banner in the embassy, but Gila Crosswires does not appear, even for my level 50 Alliance alt.

figured i’d post this for clarity.
your alliance character will need to meet certain requirements.

im a horde player as well with achievements unlocked, i leveled a nelf dh just to get mechagnomes…I had to complete Najatar quests til i got world quests there, then got the first quest for Mechagnome island. i did the intro quest for Mechagnome island and FINALLY got the urgent care quest from Prince Erazmin smh.

3 Likes

The problem with this is that the blue specifically states that we should be able to pick up a quest from Gila Crosswires to unlock Mechagnome Island WITHOUT having to go to Nazjatar.

4 Likes

This is an old post. Have you found any idea where she is though? It’s a tad odd that even the GM’s don’t know.

I am so having the same “issue” (11/2022) … my hubby and I are horde, but currently leveling Alliance for heritage and allied race unlocks. He was able to see Gila when we got to that point, but I could not… the Mechagnome banner showed that I conpleted the achievement… but, what discovered last night is that I am not EXALTED with Rustbolt Resistance on my Horde main… he was! Im finishing that rep now (less than 3000 to go! But I believe thatvis my problem to not seeing Gila! I will follow up once I get that rep to Exalted and confirm my idea!

1 Like

Unlocked Mechagon threat achievement on my horde character (Rustbolt resitance was not completed) and switched over the my level 60 alliance character to get the quest in the stormwind embassy, nothing showed up even with both requirements met. When i ended up switching onto a level 50 alliance character, the quest showed in the embassy and currently completing it on the level 50 character.

Hopefully this will solve the problem with “Urgent care” not appearing.

Did you ever get the horde to exalted and unlock this?

Having this same crap happen to me cannot find this npc or get this quest but everything green on my horde main

This is beyond frustrating for sure. Cannot get this quest even though it shows as green on my alliance alt when you click on the mechagnome banner in the stormwind embassy.

This gnome Gila appears to not show up at all.