Gifting wow

Are we no longer able to gift a month of wow? All the places I checked on, refer you to a place where you have to gift 6 months. Then a place said you could gift a balance on their game but does not give you the amount of a month of wow. Why is it so difficult to do things with blizz?

you can no longer gift a month it has to be in 2 month spans.

5 Likes

Correct. You can still gift game time but the only increment available is 60 days.

4 Likes

Thank you for responding

When were we notified of this? I’m about to quit cuz I cant buy 30 day of time when I have a balance of $24.94 on blizzard balance. And no I’m not going to use my credit card (I have the balance on blizzard) and NO I will not buy a token that’s $5 more.

3 Likes

You could use your credit card to add to your Balance in order to make the purchase of the game time. It currently costs $29.99 USD (plus any applicable taxes or fees). So you wouldn’t have to add that much more to the Balance.

That Token would defeat the purpose actually, since the one purchased from the Shop can ONLY be sold for gold on the AH. It can NOT be used for game time.

The Token you trade in for game time (or convert to Balance) is the one you purchase from the AH using gold.

4 Likes