GG. Unplayable. Done

if the other side concedes like the OP then the horde has won

I’m sure it’s a coincidence that every incredibly stupid thing being said in here is from a lvl 120 or 20

1 Like

Fun thing about English is that the language is woefully under prescribed, so it works just fine going from German to English, not so much the other way.

The likelihood is that there was probably at least a couple of PVP-oriented and organized groups in that 150+. I’m on a pretty even and smaller server and we get those kinds all the time. They just sit at BRM and own raids of PVE people who come through.

So don’t be obtuse. Yes, PVP happened on a PVP server but when the sides are so horribly unbalanced it makes one side simply fodder for the other. That most likely means people leaving the less-represented side and the imbalance growing.

What I don’t understand is how PVP players tolerate being on the massive side, didn’t they roll on a PVP server to have great PVP fights? Or are they just sadistic narcissists who want to feel big by steamrolling other people and ruining their game?

3 Likes

if you wanted to raid on a PvP server without any trouble, then why didn’t you roll a horde toon?!
I dont get this whining. You roll alliance on a PvP server and dont expect the horde to do what they are suppose to do?! Egad!

whew, good thing im in the clear at level 30. i value your opinion just soo much

This.

It’s the Horde player mentality. They’re just afraid of all of their targets leaving and them having nobody to farm honor off of.

It will be great when almost all PvP servers are de-facto PvE servers because all of the Alliance have quit.

1 Like

but I can have his stuff right?

So… just like what happened to the retail PvP servers back in the day?

Sounds fine for me.

wait wait wait, pvp happened on a pvp server? WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN???

Carebear stuff.

Being a carebear is better than being a PvP sociopath.
Just sayin’.

True, but you shouldn’t expect it.

Ok… I don’t understand… Did you willingly roll on a PvP server? Are you complaining because you rolled on a PvP server, knowingly, and got killed in PvP? That is kinda like fat people blaming McDonald’s… you realize that, right?

So your logic is that if your plans don’t work out the game is unplayable and broken? Corpse hop once and you’re in, or qq and leave, seems a little soft to me.

See on Stalagg, the situation is both simultaneously exaggerated, and not.

There are a large number of high-end raid guilds on the Alliance side, who have both the numbers and the gear to put up fights.

While I am positive we still outnumber the Alliance by a fair margin, I’ve noticed Alliance as a whole appear more organized, and are better funded–particularly with certain behemoth mega guilds like Grizzly on your side (or not, depending on who you ask).

The population disparity was also greatly assuaged by the 5+ large Horde side guilds who recently transferred off to Heartseeker on the heels of P2, including SHOWTIME, Wrecked, and Carebears, on top of an unknown number of individual transfers or transfers from smaller, less established guilds.

Overall in P2 my experience on the Horde side of the conflict has been as follows:

• Run around in the world, get smashed to pieces by an Alliance kill squad rolling through.
  • Eventually Alliance kill squad demolishes enough random Horde that it reaches critical mass, and enough people group up to take revenge
  • Alliance kill squad finally gets overwhelmed by numbers

So while we have quantity on our side, I would argue that the Alliance definitely has the quality in terms of “small” group engagements. Small as defined as anything under 20 man raid size.

Multiple times I’ve joined a random pug group for PvP and found myself in a group with 9 other DPS and 0 healers. Very rarely have I run across an Alliance PvP team without at least 2 healers (seriously, I thought Paladins were supposed to be one of the least played classes?).

It’s been an interesting back and forth to be honest. I didn’t expect as much of a fight as the Alliance have been putting up and I salute them for it.

Edit: I should note, the people who suffer the most in all of this are the players who are not part of a large organized guild. Smaller guilds or groups of friends just end up getting smashed between the hammer and anvil that is roaming packs of honor hungry groups on both sides.

2 Likes

Don’t announce just bounce?? Nah…

Came up with a new one since there are so many of these whinny threads…

Peace out girl scout!

Satisfied? I’d do it more often if trust was account wise and not character bound.

I have another 60 if this isn’t sufficient…

It’s not on Herod. Very real haha.

1 Like

I guess you thought you did but you didn’t?

I remember wiping horde in front on Onxyia back on Warsong. Also getting wiped in front of MC. Kinda miss those days.