GG. Unplayable. Done

One side does it, wait a day or two, the other side reciprocates. Not all World PvP happens at Tarren Mill, X-Roads, and Sentinel Hill. It wan’t all ganking in STV and Ashenvale.

Bro if you want to lie go for it. But at least bring a char with a single vanila achievment. It was never like this because the server populations didnt make such things possible. Plus a lot of people didnt know about honor rewards, racials, engineering gadgets and had much more time to get 60. Again in case you didnt notice i am stating a fact not an opinion while you are a bad liar. I mean in TBC wpvp went down dramatically it didnt matter if there was wpvp objectives because the pvp rewards were tied to bg marks and arenas brackets. Wrath was the same thing but with a complete on sided wintergraps, soo one sided blizzard made allliance became raids bosses while doing that terrible map.

4 Likes

Not lying.

Never thought about having achievements lost?

What server were you on? Full ones did have just that.

While this is true, not everyone who went out to PvP did so for this reason. There were those who did it for fun. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I’m actually not so sure about that.

Again, not everyone PvP’d for the same reasons as they did now. I PvP’s in BC for three reasons, fun, let the guildies get the raid loot (I was the GM) and because someone wanted to troll and forced it. I saw as much, if not more World PvP in BC than Vanilla, it just was in Outland outside of someone trolling Kara fun runs.

Again, what server were you on?

the cap on vanilla servers is no where near the cap on classic servers so vanilla servers didn’t have the issue we are having now.

6 Likes

The cap was 3k or so before. IDK what Classic is now.

2 Likes

It’s not exaggerated. It’s Tuesday night which is the most popular raiding night. Horde knows where the action is.

yeah yeah, QQ more, roll PvE etc… heard it all before, but you literally have no idea if you’re not on a severely unbalanced server. The game is legit unplayable.

I would have absolutely rolled PvE. I wish I had. But I didn’t know Blizzard was going to open server transfers to eliminate queue times, causing huge imbalance issue, did I? I had no idea the server size was going to be massive compared to vanilla.

I enjoy PvP. But everywhere I go on this server is 5 vs 1 or worse. Grouping makes no difference.

Can’t quest, can’t farm, can’t PvP, can’t dungeon unless you want to corpse run for 30 mins or more. Even raiding is becoming challenging.

Blah blah blah, flame all you want. Don’t care.

7 Likes

Are you on a PVP server…cause you are people will just fall over laughing at your post

1 Like

Oh look, someone who doesn’t understand math.

80 Alliance vs 150 Horde

:thinking:

1 Like

Nah, i getcha. it’s a damn shame, because if this keeps up much longer, people will absolutely be unsubscribing. after that happens, there’s no way WoW will attract new players, then all the precious PVP servers become PVE as there won’t be opponents left.

GG, WP

1 Like

Pvp player upset at pvp…

Seriously will the whiny stop?

You need yo play better and take into account the world is more dangerous.

Why the f are you running to MC?? You should be summoning down near BRD. Summon? Yes SUMMON

1 Like

No you’re right. I haven’t seen alliance camp brm or anything like that, though I play late late nights.

I have been ganked and 3v1 by level 60’s(it’s sad and funny not complaining)

You know your server is imbalanced when there is more alliance in org than horde though lmao

Too many opposing faction to kill, too little time… :frowning:

outplayed.

While I hate getting ganked as much as I hate ganking, and thus chose to play on a PvE server in Vanilla, these complaints about faction imbalance and ganking on the PvP servers do not stir me to empathy.

Even on the PvE servers; even at the low(‘_’)bie levels, players on Horde Khadgar in Vanilla would flag and group and try to bring down the 55-to-60s who challenged us in places like Tarren Mill.

Sometimes players would call out to their guilds for help and high level reinforcements, and sometimes those reinforcements would arrive, but mostly the 60s In Camineet Avengers on my PvE server were off Raiding the endgame.

I believe most PvE players who flagged and took on the WPvP challenges felt like they were learning to play the PvP aspects of the game.

We were also hungry for payback. And I think my low level experience of WPvP set me up to lead my guild on Stormwind Raids every Friday, once I became the GM of No Mercy.

Even our Guild’s name had roots in WPvP at low levels.

How has this mindset disappeared from Classic?

Has Retail really done this much damage?

The problem with the old Census websites is that they count the total number of characters ever seen(which includes alts). So older servers with more hardcore players who hit 60 and begin leveling alts will look bigger than they really are. And likewise the websites that track warcraftlogs reports will also give bloated values for servers with more hardcore players.

Which is why on the Warcraftlogs-based website, Faerlina is shown as the 7th most populous NA server, smaller than Stalagg and Skeram. Even though Faerlina is almost always full with a long queue, while Skeram/Stalagg are almost always “high” with no queue.

Faerlina appears smaller than it really is because it is the streamer server and is full of Asmongold fanboys, as well as other e-celebs. A lot of those people don’t raid so they don’t show on the logs.

Heartseeker is where a lot of casuals went to escape their imbalanced servers, so proportionately there are fewer raiders and fewer people leveling alts compared to the “original” servers which are primarily hardcore players from the private servers.

Heartseeker is just as populated or at least pretty close to any server not named Whitemane, Faerlina, or Herod.

lol that’s adorable

2 Likes

Agreed. Also, who at this point is not smart enough to send a scout into BRM to see the lay of the land. I suspect a lot of these threads are simply troll threads.

1 Like

Thats odd, made it to MC tonight with zero problems. PvE realm FTW lol

1 Like

Heartseeker has far more Alliance players than Skeram does. The overall population of the two servers is very close.

Your number is a weeeee bit off.

Spy logs prove otherwise. Had a group of 77 in EPL (not even BRM)…defeat a group of 60.

6 minutes later we had 148 nearby (not even total). Pretty sure there were more than 6 raids in EPL then because alliance were calling out other raids in other locations in EPL while we were hit.