GG. Unplayable. Done

2 alliance raids headed to BRM tonight. 80 people with full buffs. Thinking we’re hot stuff. Finally getting organized. Doing what needs to be done to survive this ridiculously unbalanced server and at least get into MC on time.

Ran into 150+ random horde just sitting around waiting.

GG Blizz. Unplayable.

I guess I’m quitting. Shame because I was having fun.

56 Likes

This sounds so exaggerated

37 Likes

Bye! Be sure to reroll PvE if you were actually having that much fun and oh look, you have a 120 human priest from the alliance-heavy Sargeras server. Shocking.

8.3 is just around the corner!

40 Likes

Wait, you were having fun but because you are a sore loser you are now going to quit because you lost? Sounds like some straight up “I’m going home and I’m taking my toys with me” 8-10 year old maturity. Get over yourself… it’s a video game, maybe you should stop playing if losing effects you this much.

23 Likes

In this thread: Horde that don’t understand how a 2:1 numerical advantage in their favor helps them and anyone pointing it out is bad. Hilarious.

95 Likes

While I agree the faction balance issues combined with mega servers is absolutely unhealthy for the game, this scenario of yours needs more details.

Because a random mob of 150 people with little to no organization (that likely wasn’t even grouped together) should be steamrolled by a group of raids coordinated to attack all at once.

4 Likes

Are you being deliberately obtuse? You sound a lot more immature lashing out at a stranger on the internet.

8 Likes

Cry moar to the multi billion dollar company that you are going to withhold your 15 of coin because your group got wiped on their way to MC. That is organic and player driven gameplay that you will never find in modern MMO’s, and it is absolutely beautiful.

10 Likes

So they wiped your raid and earned 80 honor. Sounds like a waste of time.

3 Likes

An army of 80 people walking head first into another army not even knowing what was gonna happen and then, like, blaming the weather

Who was rogue scouts? Asking general chat? Out of 80 people a single one couldn’t check the situation before you guys landed? Come on please

12 Likes

Goodbye I guess?

1 Like

https://ironforge.pro/servers

So fun

/s

2 Likes

There’s literally no point in posting on the forums because the same 10 morons are going to say the same moronic things in every topic like it’s their job.

52 Likes

Classic was not meant for you then. if that is what you feel is bad wait till BWL comes out when a priest will MC you and jump to your death at least in MC you had a chance to survive the lava dip.

If you gonna start crying for this shet as people say in my server “go back to retail”

5 Likes

Perhaps it is.

If it wasn’t for the people posting copy-paste spam threads there’d be little activity on the forums.

2 Likes

Damn nearly 4 Horde raids! Thats impressive you were able to see that many people and get a head count.

3 Likes

Come on Skeram and see how exaggerated it is lol…

Just trying to get into BRD takes about 30 - 45 min of dying over and over again. There is litterally a line of Horde from the entrance of the mountain (both sides) all the way to BRD… And that was prior to Raid reset day, I can only imagine how garbage it is today.

6 Likes

Really? I’m on Stalagg- having 200 Horde on my spy in SS or BRM is the norm, 150 actually sounds a little light to me.

10 Likes

I do have to agree with this i think.
Not that the OP was not numerically challenged, but 80 organized people, on comms, geared and buffed, could probably have made life questionable for 150 unorganized rabble.

I’d have at least tried.
And vid captured it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Literally all people are using “Spy” which tells you how many people are in range of you.

3 Likes