Getting your 8?

Cleared heroic, normal, lfr and first mythic boss. Now I got the rest of the week to get at least 8 and do all on tyrannical for vault and io :slight_smile:

How you guys doing pushing keys this week for your 8?

4 Likes

yep! 9/9N, 5/9H, and a bunch of keys so far. i still have no score for two keys this week and haven’t really been doing any pushing. there’s still a LOT of gear i need.

that’s all on the lock. haven’t touched the monk yet this week.

1 Like

No raiding for me beyond LFR, but tomorrow and Saturday I should be doing some dungeon stuff with my new group. :crossed_fingers: Stay tuned!

EDIT: Oh, I did run one heroic Azure Vault looking for a trinket and it actually dropped. I was prepared to run more, but glad I only had to run it once. Does that count for anything? :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

Got KSM, and I think I’ve done at least 12 if you include 4 M0s…but it could be more. I’ve lost count really

1 Like

god bless qwater p

2 Likes

I did last week but not this week.

I may idk. I kind of just want to get KSM this season maybe KSH then be done with it.

1 Like

Yup, got all 8 m0 done, and even a +2 in there for good measure.
LFR cleared, Conquest capped, all gold/DR WQs done, and some progress made on Taivan.
Working on alts now.

I can’t wait for Remix…

1 Like

Cleared LFR normal and all but Sarth on heroic.
So far 2/3 vaults for M+ are Mythic gear and I already hit 2K io. Probably work on the last slot which is still heroic level and than try to get the remaining portals I’m missing on this toon.

Kind of nice to get most of my goals cleared so quickly with MoP coming out and the massive time sink I expect that to be to grind out all the unique limited time transmogs and mounts.

Moo!

1 Like

Cleared LFR on most of my 70s and I don’t run keys. might try and do a m0 on my shaman (current main), paladin and warrior before the week is over.

1 Like

Nope going easy this season. Dis LFR normal and heroic on my hunter a few months might do some +6 to +8 like last week but not 8 for sure.

Still thinking what class to main. Want to main a pally but then got both glaive from Illidan in BT on my aDH so I an thinking not wasting the mogs……

1 Like

No, I don’t plan to participate in season 4.

I did normal vault and aberrus, and assuming my guild does normal amirdrassil next week, I’ll do that. then I’m done til WW.

1 Like

Done keys on DK.
Bringing Hunter to raid night tonight, (normal) hoping for some gear

1 Like

i dont do M+ in the repeat season. with 3 raids available to get gear from, I’m not going to gear in 5mans.

2 Likes

Cleared normal, cleared heroic, 8 keys, and so starved for flightstones barely anything can be upgraded. Tons of crests that can’t be used.

1 Like

got ksm this week, both raids in normal mode

waiting for amidrassil to clear it then dip from this season, the only thing i’ill be missing is the new pvp mount (vicious dreamtalon) but its hard to find groups and i dont want to heal anymore

1 Like

Yep. Also got 4 awakened mythic bosses down this time around (Man, experiments is a mess without being able to rely on stack and mass dispel). Surely, I won’t be capable of disappointment with 5 Myth-path options next week. Surely.

1 Like

get shovels and dig up loose dirt piles.

3 Likes

I cannot key. My key bracket is now largely gone. I will have to spam Heroics like the lowly player they’ve relegated me to now. Then someday it’ll just be M0s and no scores for me.

They were smart to include Pandamonium. Otherwise, I’d probably just quit the season.

1 Like

Just go to m0 directly already.
There is no reason to even do heroics anymore, since Legion.
Even M+2 → M+4 are accessible with enough gear from m0.

1 Like

I started this season at 467. Normal dungeons drop 460. Heroics drop higher than what I had. So I have to start at the bottom and work my way up.

2 Likes