Getting to Zandalar in SL (Ally)?

I’ve looked all across Google, etc. and cannot find an accurate answer to this. If I did not play BFA (until the SL pre-patch) then how do I get to Zandalar as Alliance now? It seems the quests that used to get you there in BFA are no longer available (as far as I can tell).

Thanks

Isn’t it still by the ship captain docked in Boralus?

1 Like

If you haven’t been to BFA - you have to choose one of the zones from Talia before the quest on the ship opens to go to Zandalar (I found this out a couple days ago lol).

:cookie:

Try talking to the Hero’s Herald near the Hero’s Call Board in the Trade District in Stormwind to see if there is a quest to start up BfA on there. “Tides of War” is I think what is needed.

PS: wait, you arent asking how to get into BfA but how to get to Zandalar, the Horde zone.

You have to work on your “Ready for War” achievement (check it on your Achievement tab) and start doing “Zuldazar Foothold”. You can check the quest details out on Wowhead.

Don’t mean to resurrect a dead topic, but is anyone able to do so on a level 10 character? I’ve done the quests in order to unlock it, but the quests aren’t there on the boat.