Getting to Valdrakken at lvl30

I started from the portal to Amirdrassil in Val’sharah in garden of the moon. Then I get the flight point there but you’ll have no connecting points. So then fly to ohn’ahran plains to the flight point in shady sanctuary. Get the flight point then select valdrakken to fly to.

3 Likes

I’m confused. What are you trying to ask here? What do you need answered?

You can actually get here at level one, if you take the boat/ship in org/sw. Then just take the flight point to vlad.

This is a guide.

2 Likes

Second this!! Took one of my bank alts. No real reason to do so though. :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

Why not just have friends with a warlock summon you?

That requires getting friends first

3 Likes

Or paying people a few gold to do it.

There is no reason to be in Val at level 30

1 Like

Or well… you could go to a place in ohnarni plains and tag a bunch of mobs when a bunch of lvl carry people are there. I got my char up to 27 (she was 10)

What? You don’t need friends, just take the boat and get to the closest flight point then fly to vladdraken, it’s already there.

Nothing. They posted one of the ways they got to Valdrakken as a lowbie.

Mage portal.

But if your under 30 you die

Yeah, if you’re not paying attention. You can walk to oharni plains easily. I only died twice while trying to get there.

I do have to get my horde tailor to 25 to open a flying carpet mount so thanks!!

Fun fact, stuff in Bel’ameth/Amirdrassil scale down if you’re a lowbie.
Leads me to believe that it might be used for leveling or even a future starting zone.

Dragonflight will be a levelling zone next expansion. Maybe they pre-emptively added those as a second Night Elf levelling path (I’d be so happy if they did something like this).

There is. You can use your Algarian Stormrider earlier than 60 but you need access to the Rostrum of Transformation to dump the ugly armour off of it.

I think I just got a mage port for my bank alt