Getting to Undercity as Alliance

I’ve been trying to get to Undercity now for 2 days with no luck. I’m trying to finish the rogue class mount. I’ve checked all the boards and most seem to be out of date or for Horde only. I’m in Orgrimmar for the zepplin but its been replace by a portal I can’t enter. Anybody have any ideas please.

You’ll have to hoof it. If you have all of the Eastern Kingdoms FPs you can either go to Arathi and go west through Hillsbrad and then North through Silverpine or you can fly to WPL and go west from there. You might have to talk to the dragon in Tirisfal to phase back to the correct timeline; just look for the little speech bubble on the map.

2 Likes

You can either take the boat from Theramore Isle to Wetlands (Not sure if this still works), Taking the portal to twilight highlands or Ironforge and fly to undercity from there.

Ok I try flying to area and then run. Portals I’ve given up on as they mostly seem to be removed.

Keep checking in on Marin Noggenfogger in the rogue’s order hall. Eventually you can loot:

Teleport to Arathi and fly.
Fly from IF or SW.