Getting to Argus

EDIT: I’ve gotten to Argus, thanks y’all for your help.

Hello,

I’m having quite a bit of trouble getting to Argus. I’ve tried just about everything I can find online. I’m running a level 50 rogue that’s running BFA (haven’t bought Shadowlands) and I’ve spent a ton of time in Kul Tiras and some time in the Broken Isles but none on the Broken Shore specifically. I tried talking to Chromie to see if I needed to change timelines but she didn’t give me the option to, Archamage Khadgar in Broken Isles Dalaran can give me two quests, “A Falling Star” and “Whispers of a Frightened World”, and Archivist Elysiana (who I heard was supposed to be able to help you in some instances) doesn’t give me anything related to Argus, just the option to “experience the return of Magni Bronzebeard and Khadgar’s adventures in Karazhan”. I don’t think I’ve already done the assault on the Broken Shore scenario but I can’t think of anything else. Thanks for any help you might have.

You didn’t mention the quest to witness the movement of Dalaran but, you have access to Broken Isles Dalaran. There should be a portal on the flight deck where the flight master is to get you to the Vindicar next to a lightforged drenai and from the Vindicar you can port around Argus.

There’s a portal with a bunch of lightning flickering around it to the right of the flightmaster at Dalaran (Broken Isles) but I can’t use it, the hand doesn’t pop up for me to take the portal.

That’s probably the portal to the Shaman Order Hall. It shows up for everyone, but only Shaman can use it. The portal to the Vindicar is very Draenai looking, and only shows up if you’ve progressed far enough into the intro. It’s near the broken part of the wall on the landing.

If it’s the character you are posting on, the Wowhead attunement tracker for Legion shows that you’ve done the Argus intro already, so they should be able to see the teleporter.

If it’s another character, if you haven’t already you should do the proper intro for Legion to clear up any quest weirdness. That starts from the Hero’s Call board in Stormwind, under the “Broken Shore” option. (If it’s not available, go to the Stormwind Harbor and see if Recruiter Lee has a dialog option for “I’ve seen this before” and choose it. That will fast track the Legion intro.)

Once you’ve done “In the Blink of an Eye” to move Dalaran to the Broken Isles, an NPC will track you down to start the quest chain for your order hall. Follow that chain through getting your first artifact and up until you are asked to choose a zone to quest in.

The next step for Argus is to unlock World Quests. Pick up “Uniting the Isles” from Khadgar in the Violet Citadel in Dalaran.

After that, you need to unlock the Broken Shore. Khadgar will be on Krasus’s Landing with the needed quests. (You just need to do up through turning in the quest for the scenario. You don’t have to do anything on the Broken Shore itself.)

Finally, pick up “The Hand of Fate” from Khadgar in the Violet Citadel in Dalaran.

Note: If the character was a 110/48 boost, “Uniting the Isles” and the Broken Shore unlock will be done, and you can start with “The Hand of Fate.” If it’s a 50 boost from a trial character, this might also be true. (It’s easy to check — you’ll be able to see world quests in the Broken Isles and on the Broken Shore if both are done.)

You may need to go travel to the exodar and talk to velen

1 Like