Getting stuck queueing for a delve in higher tiers

I did the first delve and completed the quest, I decided to come back and try a higher tier.

Each time I’ve tried (twice) my character gets stuck, I tried hearthing out and I remained in the starting box not being able to back out or move forward. Couldn’t even log out without closing my game completely (waited the 20 second timer and i remained in game still).

After waiting about 10 mins it finally said my character was not in game anymore and i loaded back in to tier 2 starting.

I finished that one and decided to see if I could do tier 3 and so far the same thing is happening again. Waiting for my character to not be in game anymore, so I can load back in.

Maybe avoid doing delves for the time being.

Same thing has happened to my toon, stuck in Purgatory… can’t leave or enter the delve. It also happened after I finished a Tier 3 delve

Been happening to me consistently on my alt while playing with a friend. No idea what the cause is but i have to go to another toon wait 5 minutes for it to log off and then it works again. The implementation of delves seems very off…