Getting really tired with this inconsistancy. (Long Boi Thread)

I loved your rant! Also, I will never have a negative opinion about you!
Unlike other MPvs, you have soul!

I swear!
I don’t understand why Blizzard has made the bee something unique to the alliance!
I wanted the bee for my future vulpera, but it literally made me give up the grind farm to have the mount.

9 Likes

Its disappointing seeing so many decisions just making the player base angrier and angrier.

Blizzard used to feel like they really cared about the communities of their games. But since Diablo 3 and the god awful RMAH, it just feels like they’ve been on a accelerating downward slope of bad decisions. These last few years especially.

Its becoming a repeating pattern. Blizzard does something most people don’t really like, there’s backlash from the community, and then blizzard either tries to defend themselves poorly, or blizzard gives a halfhearted apology.

Blizzard needs to be taking action to show they really mean it when they’re sorry, they need to stop trying to nickel and dime us at every chance they get. We want the company that felt like it still had a heart in games. Otherwise it’ll just end up like Konami, where they just butcher their business despite their customers and employees, because they found a cheaper way to market their IPs.

If that happens, good bye Blizzard console/pc games. Hello Mobile Blizzard MTX games.

15 Likes

Personally, I feel like we gotta stop using “Blizzard” as the person to blame, but find out who’s the one making these terrible decisions.

5 Likes

That’s easy, its the leadership. The question is whether or not Activision has their hand in Blizzard’s cookie jar. My bet is they do.

6 Likes

It’s a group effort to be this terrible.

6 Likes

Yes and yes.

9 Likes

I saw that Eret, never going to let me live that down are ya XD

At least I try my best to be honest in all my postings.

8 Likes

These are the two things that I’ve been hoping to hear get changed. But as 8.3 looms ever closer it seems like Blizzard is so stuck on their own ‘vision’ of this gearing system, that they can’t see or understand why it’s so frustrating to players like me who just don’t want these convoluted messes of gearing.

Whatever happened to an upgrade being exciting and a feel good moment? Between Azerite traits and now this entire Corruption system, I just don’t want to even bother.

It’s not fun to get a drop with a bonus on it only to have to bank it because it’s got too much of a negative effect to use. Or to have to go remove the bonus to get rid of the bad part. Can we please just go back to simple gear with easy to understand set bonuses?

As for the mount, it makes ZERO sense to suddenly remove it after BFA. It’s a mount, not a challenge mode dungeon or Mage Tower type of content.

Are we gonna go back and remove all the other mounts from every expansion as well? Didn’t get Ashes of Alar? Welp sucks to suck nerd.

Blizzard just makes it really hard to love this game these days and I don’t understand why they have to be so stubborn to the point where it drives people to quit.

14 Likes

It was poor form. That’s why i removed that… trying to be less of a Richard.

But i will agree with you many thought the longboi was going to be like the repair mammoth and yak.

7 Likes

After all the good graces from blizzcon they earned to turn around and do this, im just baffled.

15 Likes

It’s okay, that’s a stain on my record that I will always bear and brought upon myself hehe. I do appreciate your removing it though, thank you.

8 Likes

Blizzard clearly is trying to find new ways to keep people interested in farming loot, the problem is that they’ve layered it in so much RNG that people don’t want to do it anymore. And Azerite traits have been such a failure as to basically negate ilvl.

Not only that, but Benthic was clearly a failure to test waters with a new “set” like feature. Its awful that an item that is limited to 425 ilvl can be more effective than mythic raiding pieces. While its pretty easy to get the pieces you need for a slot, its still RNG.

Azerite gear is abysmal, its too many layers of rng for anyone to care for.

Its great that we already know how M+ will work in the next expansion, but we still have at least 1 full content patch to go through with the existing system. Its incredibly demoralizing.

8 Likes

This is another thing that just baffles me. Everything about 8.3 so far sounds exactly like what they explicitly stated that players don’t like at Blizzcon… yet we’re going to get it anyway? Just… what?

Now to turn around and out of the blue remove a FIVE MILLION GOLD mount? It’s not like this is WoD with garrison tables puking gold at us all day long. How is anyone supposed to be able to reasonably get that kind of gold in what… a year tops? It’s insane.

13 Likes

I try to use Blizzard because I honestly don’t know who was in charge of these horrible choices and I certainly don’t want to pile it upon any one person like the Anti-Ion posts do. I am sure there is a group of several people who all made the decision and its not just once person, so I try to use Blizzard as a vague way to point the finger.

9 Likes

Absolutely, theres very little chance that one single person has that much control on how the game works. A large project like WoW would flounder with such a system.

5 Likes

While we’re on this subject, I did the math on the Brutosaur’s current price and the amount of token’s it’d take.

With wow tokens alone, the Brutosaur cost $560 alone to purchase. Which if it is to be believed, this is now the most expensive thing blizzard is trying to sell to the people. It was one thing with the $100 bundle for recruit a friend…But this is just a jack move.

11 Likes

Now imagine how much its going to cost once its on the bmah…

8 Likes

Exactly! So I really want to direct it to anyone involved in this decision which is why I say “Blizzard” :slight_smile:

Yeah, its absurd, and for some people that’s going to be the only way for them to get it. Some people just are not good with the AH or Farming, they have limited time, ect.

This went from being a long term investment/goal like previous mounts of its type to being arbitrarily time limited last minute. It honestly really disgusts me to see this because its inconsistent with how these mounts have been historically handled, its insensitive to those who were led on to believe they could work towards it as long as it took them like the previous mounts, and it just feels dirty like a cash grab.

This is not the Blizzard I love.

Ughhhhh, right? I kinda mentioned it already but I am just imagining how high the costs of these are going to be on the BMAH when they suddenly become limited. If the Tiger mount goes for absurd amounts of gold still (to the average player) then how much more will a mount with a vendor and AH on it?

13 Likes

I have about 2 M combined on one sever, Not really sure I want to try and farm up the rest now although I have been planning to buy the bruto when I’m able. I will not be buying it off the BMAH though so…now, I’m trying to decide if it’s worth it.

4 Likes

I gave up on dungeons and raids after doing it for the first time because excessive RNG tired me.

6 Likes