Getting old!

Seriously the amount of maintenance it has taken to get this expansion out and keep it running is out of control. Blizzard you make millions, you have made at least 10k off me thru out the years. How is it so hard to keep this ship running smoothly. I need about 5 days of extra game time added to my account… Thxs!

10 Likes

You don’t know old! Old is when you go from having a lusty crack to a dusty crack.

9 Likes

they make billions bud

2 Likes

Dont worry, they are not paying attention to these threads. They would give you 5 days and just take another for maintenance. Better ask for 6.

1 Like

Sounds like you should sell Lustycrack a duster and make a profit.

1 Like

No it’s not. We’ve had much worse. Remember WoD? The realms will be up any time. I’m playing with my puppy while we’re waiting.

try more than that buddy 99,999,999,999

Blizzard is becoming the Yugo of online games.

1 Like

Dragonflight was rushed to get it released as early as it was.

They didn’t have time to make everything future/bug proof.

1 Like

WoD, Wrath, BC…they all have been worse for DTime.

scheduled extended maintanence lol ok

they dont care about us , moderators would come in and explain what is going on , now they just ignore us , they are paid for life , even if they dont do their job , been like that for over 10 years

there’s a blue post in customer service explaining exactly what is going on

1 Like

i’m currently selling plenty of dusters on the AH priced with an agressive… no… Priced with a violent under cut. Get them before they go for resale.

Extended for 2 more hours, now its 11 LOL.

Its like you guys have ONE job…!!!..seriously lets get this moving!!..Have to train my freaken dragon!.. :rofl:

Totally expected. Waiting for the next extension and the forum rage to hit level 80. lol

that is next lv 80 rolling my eyes not sure I want to lv up another toon I stop only with 4 no more …

I am so glad I’m in my mid 20s how do you guys cope being so… Uh… Yeah

So Monthly sub for the last 18 years is 3237.84. So, lets be generous and round up to 4k, to account for Xpacs and what not. (which is HIGHLY generous). What in the Fudgebuckets did you spend the other 6k on?