Getting invites to m+

So i would like to know your opinions about how long does it take to get an invite to do m+, this is a great week to push (Fort, Storm, Bursting), and i’ve been tying all week to get an invite and got zero luck, i’ve been in valdrakken waiting for an invite for like 3~4 hours, do you think it’s because the community thinks ww are bad, or maybe it’s because mw is way too good to have double monk in group, or maybe it’s beceause others classes are just better than ww monks ? idk

wanna hear what you guys think about it

btw i’m tying to push 29s~28s

Honestly, you’re a dps in a sea of dps.

This is a weird post because I was expecting the title would be a more general question about entry to m+ not a niche one where 1% of the m+ community is playing. You’re not playing with a team and you’re not FOTM, you’ll be waiting for hours. Anything past 25 is all about proper compositions, only way around it is either finding people willingly to play with you or hosting the keys yourself.

1 Like

If you are going as a healer the invite should be near instant … Provided you are applying for groups appropriate to your level and experience.

That’s been my experience with it.

Going to be a pretty small pool when you’re trying to pug near title keys.

Have you made any friends along the way to doing your 28s you could group with?

Umm, maybe try queuing with a warrior or rogue friend? I think just in general if people want a monk they want mystic touch. People start to get really picky to mesh those bonuses together I feel.

The whole physical vs magic damage thing is a bit wonky tho, because hunters are the only ranged physical. And demonhunter tanks are the hip trend, directly competing for you’re synergy.

Edit: I also don’t queue. I always just push my own key. I got it up to 28 this season, but haven’t had the time this past month to keep it up.

Season is pretty much over and people have stopped playing or are busy grinding 40 Renown levels in Plunderstorm.

For the most part the people who typically run this level of content have done so and arent playing as much. There are a few game releases and plunderstrom. Unless you can find a team to push with, pugging that level is going to be pretty dead as a DPS.

This seems like a subtle brag post. Anyone at that level should know networking is king, making this post kinda pointless.

2 Likes