Getting Earthen Ring Ready for Dragonflight - Discord & Crafting Community

Hello everyone! I hope you’re all feeling ready for Dragonflight.

I wanted to make sure everyone on the server was aware that an Earthen Ring Discord was started a couple months ago - could be helpful for anyone looking for a group or a leveling party.

Also, because of how important crafting will be in Dragonflight, I thought it would be useful to set up an ingame Community for connecting customers with crafters.

Crafters will only have a maximum 30 public crafting orders that they can fulfill at a time. Each day, another 10 are added. However, there are also private crafting orders for (I believe) guildies and friends. Private crafting orders are also likely a better choice for crafting niche items.

So, this community is meant to help get people connected with crafters when those situations arise. Please join! We’d love to have you, there’s a roster you can put all of your profession characters in so that folks know they can reach out about a crafting order.

Crafting Community Code (to paste into Community Finder ingame): D2jpBnJhOgG

For Discord I can’t post the link but it’s in the Community Message of the Day. You can also reach out to me if you need an invite link.

See you all around!

1 Like