ISSUE: GetActionCount() appears to have changed in 1.13.3, returning zero for spells requiring a reagent such as mage teleports.
BACKGROUND: GetActionCount() previously returned how often one could cast spells assigned to an action bar that requiring a reagent; and it still does so for usable items like bandages and potions on the action bar.
- GetActionCount() returns zero if you can do the action zero times (out of materials) and also if the action doesn’t have any number (ie, ‘fireball’)
- Addons often disambiguate using IsConsumableAction() which returns true for the zero-mats case, but false for actions not using any mats
- With this apparent change, IsConsumableAction() still returns true so this method of disambiguation is insufficient.
- It appears that IsStackableAction() might be able to disambiguate between items and spells requiring reagents; but I am still investigating
- It is possible this is intended for #nochanges, but addons can just scan the inventory manually to replicate the behaviour…
REQUEST: Can Blizzard confirm this is an intended change, and does anyone have suggestions besides IsStackableAction()?