Get your ten done?

Was a pretty good push week. Did you get your ten mythic plus keys done? I’m at five not sure if I will do another five tomorrow :slight_smile:

I only do 4 max most of the time. No way I’m doing 10 just for a 3rd option oO

1 Like

Yeah as I’m getting more geared I’m finding it harder to justify doing ten, four seems to be the sweet spot now … as you can see I got bored race changed and farmed a new mog this week instead of doing ten keys lol

https://tenor.com/bjZ41.gif

4 Likes

nope!

and judging from the participation in group finder these days, I don’t think I’m alone lol

patch can’t come soon enough

2 Likes

i havent done a mythic since BFA. have never opened the great vault rewards.

i hate myself for being so unachieving.

1 Like

I can’t be bothered to run ten. Every once in a great while I do that in a fit of feeling like dungeoning, but a third vault spot is not a driving reason to do it. :woman_shrugging:

I’m just glad when I DO open the dungeon finder now there are all of ZERO carry ads!! None since the change to making listings!! I’m shocked that worked so quickly and completely, but I’m super happy about it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I completed my first 20 this week. Was pretty happy!

2 Likes

19+ across Tyrannical and Fortified, 2300+ IO score, 247 Item Level, maxed out gems.

No +20 invites from peeps with 2200 score.

lmao.

2 Likes

Nope…not a single slot in vault for the third week…i just don’t care anymore

4 Likes

Same. Been doing other stuff in the game this xpax.

2 Likes

Why not just keep the same thread going and post in it every week, instead of making a new one?

Also: just be careful. Don’t want the mods to nab you for duplicate thread spam. It’s not a threat, just letting you know they, much like Blizz themselves, tend to find the most obscure things to remove. :wink:

As for the topic, I don’t do such things ever. No point for me to do it.

Great week for me! I did Zero just like I do every week! When you do Zero every week it takes… Zero time! Which means it goes by really fast. Best part - there is never any group drama!

lol

On a serious note. Glad you enjoy it. Hope if you run your five they are smooth, fun runs.

1 Like

That’s what women say when I want to date them. :weary:

2 Likes

Another one …

You have the WoW forums. What more could you possibly need!

1 Like

This is part of the reason I’m on a break from wow sorry.

I know if I log, all people will be doing is mythic+ crap.

1 Like

An automatic, self replenishing beef jerky dispenser would be nice.

2 Likes

Mythic is the dopamine lever for wow players.

And yes, I mean that one.

“Some studies see the rats pressing the dopamine lever 700 times in an hour.”

Good luck on vaults today!

I only got five despite trying to push io. Spent a couple of days trying group finder for a 17 plague.

Dps main 2123 io and couldn’t find a healer or tank that wanted the key. Maybe I started pushing keys to late this week?