Get your 8?

I’m struggling this week to get into pugs albeit I’m looking for 25’s. No keys this week so hope to get a few would be nice to get a 489 ring in vault and that would max out my toon for gear.

Anyone else filling thier vaults or waiting now for season4?

1 Like

At this point, I’ve pretty much stopped doing keys or raiding. I have a few upgrades that I could still use, but it’s not worth fighting the RNG to get them since they will be quickly replaced once S4 starts.

4 Likes

I only got one done last week and maybe won’t get any this week; I think I’m officially done 'til Season 4.

2 Likes

Yeah I hear you guys, hard to be motivated this late in the season, it’s my ocd to get my ring to 489

Stopped doing any keys for a a couple of months now.

Pushing past portals holds no importance for me.

2 Likes

I still have another one to go but I’m nowhere close to doing 20s yet /cry! Only been max level for a little bit, but still i can’t wait to get to that point.

I’m still enjoying the dungeons while they are around. It will be all back to dragonflight stuff again soon.

1 Like

I’ve been sick. I didn’t even get 4 for the weekly quest yet.

2 Likes

Everyones in plunderstorm, come join us!

1 Like

Too busy doing the meta.

1 Like

Ran a few 18s/17s on forum character for funsies.

Besides that nah

1 Like
1 Like

No, I have been playing Plunderstorm and working away at my meta achievement because I really want that Taivan mount. I was saying when DF launched and I got to those quests, he should have been a mount.

1 Like

I’m done. It’s transmog time for me. I wish we could transfer crest to alts so I could quickly get the mogs I want. Myth track tier sets on 4 toons. I log in daily to check workorders to make some quick gold.

1 Like

Probably won’t happen this week. I spent most of what would have been my wow time grinding out PS just to be done with it. Yes, we have 5-6 weeks but I wanted it done and dusted. I’ll be out of town this weekend so no wow time there.

It’s fine though. I’m mostly just waiting on S4 and seeing if I can juggle 3 characters instead of 2.

1 Like

No keys done on any characters last week and none so far on this week. I doubt I’ll do many the rest of the season.

Last week I got the legendary to drop on my DK so I’ve been chipping away at the extremely boring quest for it.

Leveling a mage alt (56)

Playing plunderstorm

1 Like

Yup seems like that’s what most of are doing, have a great Easter weekend all!

It was a struggle to do even 1. I thought about taking advantage of the dungeon weekly to get gear for another alt, but I can’t make myself do another crest farm. If I could share some of the hundreds of crests I have on my main I might gear up another healer. I did finish Now THIS Is Dragon Riding for those black netherdrake scales.

1 Like

I was gonna do 4 on a couple of characters for the weekly, but my first dungeon group fell apart so quickly. I think it was a sign from the universe to stay on break :rofl:

1 Like

No keys. Only Plunderstorm, which I’m gladly done with. The new game mode grew on me a little bit but the fatigue hit hard at the end.

I’m just not a fan of PvP, as I only do it for the elite tmog. (Which I’m still missing the helmet from this season but I just can’t be assed to do it. Solo Shuffle queues are too long for dps and healing as an Hpal in PvP is like kicking a cactus.)

1 Like