Get your 8?

god bless qwaterpound

3 Likes

:eye_in_speech_bubble: :lips: :eye_in_speech_bubble:

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

2 Likes

I mean you never gonna use the portals after the season is over lol and its almost over

2 Likes

So i tried that brackenhide 15. We failed the timer and now its a 14 freehold…nobody yelled at me.

1 Like

Whats your bnet?
CareFae#1385

2 Likes

done three so far, all higher for me than last week - which i felt was a push week, too. Been out sick last two days but really want to keep pushing to see if I can reach higher iO!

1 Like

Still taking a break from WoW to play other games. Lately I found some shiny pokemon a friend wanted. So I gave them to them. That felt good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

aw this is so incredibly sweet, i’m glad you are so good to your friend!

2 Likes

Ty. I like that i can use my more NEET moments to hunt for shinies and helping friends

2 Likes

I feel like that is employment lol count it my dude!!!

2 Likes

Nope, not for months now. Playing other games.

1 Like

Yeah the pug world seems to have definitely peaked months ago. Or maybe it was the meta comp but found it very hard to get into any pug groups in the 21-22 range this month, which is ok I guess since I’m only chasing io. This late in the season I don’t even need sparks, sockets etc. don’t think I’ll push to 3k, I’m okay with my 2800 ish score.

Very enjoyable season and glad I was able to get mostly what I wanted and filling vaults was lots of fun.

Won’t be able to do keys for a couple of weeks but will still be on the forums! Good luck on your keys everyone!