Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

My guess to try, and curb the gold sellers that plague wrath classic.

I personally am going to just get that cool flyer from honest max in storm peaks. I still do this in retail to. He gives you a borrowed flyer lol. Although it doesn’t really work in retail, and can’t fly for some reason.

Just kind of cool to have that thing in my inventory.

I mean, am I the only one who does this. I think I am.

I honestly just refuse to give in to wow tokens. I earn my own gold through my own in game experiences.

2 Likes

So… was I right? LMK Blizz

2 Likes

Kind of odd this started on the Wrath Classic forums, got moved to GD, and is now back on Wrath Classic.

So far, in response to the question, “How does the WoW token affect you?” you have freaked out that the question was asked and replied to a comment specifically reading “read: do not reply to this post only contesting whether you are actively playing World of Warcraft: Classic” with a screenshot of an achievement for completing Ulduar once.

I’m now wondering how Blizzard selects people to be on the Community Council. Can’t be the ~30 arena games played per season, obviously isn’t a check on active PvE participation, and now we’ve confirmed there was no test for reading comprehension. Maybe they selected the least coherent players possible to provide visible feedback? When you can’t construct an argument better than this venting thread complete with a tengu emoji, it reinforces the notion that Blizzard may know what’s going on.

It takes a special kind of person to lobby against Blizzard’s direction for World of Warcraft (lol) and expose yourself as incoherent. Not many can do that.

You clowns are so tone deaf it hurts.

5 Likes

Well, atleast one positive comes from the decision

Nobody wanted this. This is terrible.

This is like Bud Light with their Dylvan Mulvaney ad; you’re going to lose a lot of players and subscribers.

3 Likes

Come on lol we all know most of you already have a token or two on the AH and are waiting for that gold :speak_no_evil:

It doesn’t, not having it removes some dungeons from the list, people wont spent 1 hour + forming a group for Maraudon while leveling in Un’goro or Tanaris, its just not worth the time. Lots of people will be doing their quests and exploring while in queue for dungeon finder, you do the dungeon and then you go back to questing. Having RDF won’t allow the majority of people to sit in Orgrimmar just spamming dungeons all day, only tanks will be able to do that.

1 Like

The amount of passion that Bud Light boycotters have in their protest of Bud Light’s decision is much more than the temporary rage quitters of an online game.

BLIZZARD: You truly have no shame.

This is despicable. Greed is the worst aspect of humanity and you have it in spades. I have an active sub to wow only for classic wow and it hurts my soul to even pay for that. I am going to cancel my sub right now.

7 Likes

Lot of people that came back for classic had already left retail. Way easy for them to quit when the next content will be toc during the summer.

1 Like

It’s cheaper and more profitable for Bobby to add a WoW Token rather than having an active team banning bots and gold sellers. They’ll probably do a massive bot ban wave to remove some gold from the game to force people to buy the wow token instead of going to the wholesome websites.

1 Like

Will you please Sub contract wow out to someone who auctally cares about this game? you dont in fact this is insulting

10 Likes

LOL, this is just great. Lvl 70 unrestricted boosts incoming next

3 Likes

Ouch man. Every post you make is exactly like your reply here. Why do you have your forum user profile hidden?

Make it lvl 80

Why cant you just not suck… Man it was going so well

3 Likes